Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Champions League tifos - Union FS

Guest CityFan 06

Very good Union FS. The consistency of the displays impresses me; they are always executed expertly.

I couldn't see it myself at the game because I was behind it in SK1 but looking back at the photos it looks top quality. They're improving each time. 

On another note and I'm sure there is a separate thread for this somewhere but it is remarkable just how much the atmosphere has improved in the kop over the years since union fs started up in SK1.

Excellent banner really cool, did anyone pick up the quite ironic fact though that is said by Marc Anthony before he and his friends stabbed a widely popular and successful Roman leader in the back? 

Which while we all know isn't what the player did to Ranieri its what the press has been accusing them of, was it a conscious choice I wonder

4 hours ago, jet64 said:

Great display but being under if for a few minutes we missed the entire section of the players coming out and lining up to the CL music ..people actually ripped holes in it in order to see!

Not complaining ( well only a bit ) but next time I'd actually like to see my team rather than a bit of plastic for 3 minutes! ?

As they always do Union FS put out a statement before hand giving details of where to stand if you didn't want to miss the players walk out. Keep.your eye out next time if you missed it.

I personally spoke to pretty much all the front row and only had one guy moan a bit. Happy with that 

1 hour ago, lee7 said:

I couldn't see it myself at the game because I was behind it in SK1 but looking back at the photos it looks top quality. They're improving each time. 

On another note and I'm sure there is a separate thread for this somewhere but it is remarkable just how much the atmosphere has improved in the kop over the years since union fs started up in SK1.

Don't want to take nothing away from the guys at Union fs as they do a great job, but the atmosphere is helped massively that were in good form on the pitch and winning things.

11 minutes ago, blue army 1988 said:

Don't want to take nothing away from the guys at Union fs as they do a great job, but the atmosphere is helped massively that were in good form on the pitch and winning things.

Yeah of course no doubt about that. 

For years I was in L1 then would occasionally move over to the kop but the atmosphere when I moved across was horrendous at the time! 

Now though it has progressed no end in terms of more standers and just sheer noise level. 

My god we're a cultured bunch. Last season Bocelli this season Shakespear.

Very clever in terms of being aggressive without being OTT. Looked amazing and hats off to UFS.

I helped them out at Brugge with the Tifo as most of them were feeling the effects of 30c sun and Belgium beer and they are top lads.

10 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Who was the bloke in the suit sat on the dog supposed to be?

Shakey.

Painting is fvcking hard. lol

Thanks for all the positive comments - really appreciate the support. Thanks too to all that helped out and took part on the night, couldn't have done it without you.

UFS

10 minutes ago, Union FS said:

Shakey.

Painting is fvcking hard. lol

Thanks for all the positive comments - really appreciate the support. Thanks too to all that helped out and took part on the night, couldn't have done it without you.

UFS

Oh right. Didn't know he owned a suit. I thought it was Top.

Archived