Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Champions League tifos - Union FS

1 minute ago, coolcol said:

At least they made the effort to get people going...personally I liked the bouncing, but FCK fans really showed us how to bounce in unison.

They've haven't done it before and tried to be something UFS aren't my view on it personally. 

If we could get a half decent song to bounce the **** out of a ground fair play and let's do it. Rangers have bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy la la la, other clubs sing if you don't ****ing bounce you're a...... 

37 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Looked a bit silly if you ask me down the front, seen a few being trying to be capos I mean come on lol  what was with the bouncing about as well???

Going from one of the best away ends I've been in at Brugge to possibly the worst in Copenhagen we were awful last night.

At least they are trying something new, everything starts somewhere.

Gobsmacked that on a European night more Leicester fans couldn't be arsed to join in, lazy ****ers.

8 hours ago, Ashley said:

Looked a bit silly if you ask me down the front, seen a few being trying to be capos I mean come on lol  what was with the bouncing about as well???

Going from one of the best away ends I've been in at Brugge to possibly the worst in Copenhagen we were awful last night.

Jesus Christ 

15 minutes ago, AndWhat? said:

Hope he didn't think the fans bouncing and having fun were weird. 

Having fun is weird isn't it?  Judging by last night it's obviously cool to not back your team. The same team that has given us these incredible memories. 

Obviously upset a few people on here by the comments. I'm all for what the UFS are doing and continue to do even offered to help for future events but last night... well you tried to be like the Kobenhavn ultras, with having some people trying to be Ultras and the bouncing about, you've done nothing like it before why last night? Try it at home games before doing it on the European scene maybe?

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Obviously upset a few people on here by the comments. I'm all for what the UFS are doing and continue to do even offered to help for future events but last night... well you tried to be like the Kobenhavn ultras, with having some people trying to be Ultras and the bouncing about, you've done nothing like it before why last night? Try it at home games before doing it on the European scene maybe?

The group is usually at the back so any bouncing about is not seen. Seeing as it was unreserved seating it was a chance to go right behind the goal, it made a change.

7 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

The group is usually at the back so any bouncing about is not seen. Seeing as it was unreserved seating it was a chance to go right behind the goal, it made a change.

I'm in SK1 just underneath and to the left the UFS from time to time. For me it'd be a good to try it at a home game get fans used to the idea then it will spread for the away games. Last night wasn't a good time to try it for me especially when Kobenhavn have 2 full stands bouncing and you've got about 50... 

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I'm in SK1 just underneath and to the left the UFS from time to time. For me it'd be a good to try it at a home game get fans used to the idea then it will spread for the away games. Last night wasn't a good time to try it for me especially when Kobenhavn have 2 full stands bouncing and you've got about 50... 

If I'm honest there was no plan to jump about all game. It was pretty clear that the vast majority there last night couldn't be bothered. 2nd half was more like 'well let's enjoy ourselves then'

It looked good from where i was standing, at C, it gave life to the stand and it dint look stupid as some are saying. I was quite suprised to see english supporters jumping. I know shit about your (local) fan base/culture so dont be offended if im wrong, but these things have to grow on people, i guess it took 5-6 years to gather a whole end stand (B) who were singing and jumping all game, its a culture that has to be evolved, and for us there were many bumps on the way. 

When evolving a fan culture it can take you many places, and its ****ing exsiting to be a part of, atleast it was in Copenhagen as we are a relative young club.

Anyways you did a okay job in Copenhagen, very loud vocaly acouple off times, not many away supporters achive that. I liked your tifo aswell, nothing crazy but it worked as intended, it was never about coating the whole stand in plastic. Reading through this thread i get the sens that its relativ new for you to produce tifos, it takes many wrongs to get them right, so just keep up the the job, and try different things. Just some throughts you can use or not  :thumbup:

48 minutes ago, Copenhagen said:

It looked good from where i was standing, at C, it gave life to the stand and it dint look stupid as some are saying. I was quite suprised to see english supporters jumping. I know shit about your (local) fan base/culture so dont be offended if im wrong, but these things have to grow on people, i guess it took 5-6 years to gather a whole end stand (B) who were singing and jumping all game, its a culture that has to be evolved, and for us there were many bumps on the way. 

When evolving a fan culture it can take you many places, and its ****ing exsiting to be a part of, atleast it was in Copenhagen as we are a relative young club.

Anyways you did a okay job in Copenhagen, very loud vocaly acouple off times, not many away supporters achive that. I liked your tifo aswell, nothing crazy but it worked as intended, it was never about coating the whole stand in plastic. Reading through this thread i get the sens that its relativ new for you to produce tifos, it takes many wrongs to get them right, so just keep up the the job, and try different things. Just some throughts you can use or not  :thumbup:

Wait till you've been developing for 130 years. The novelty soon wears off.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Why should we be bothered what the home fans were doing? If you look at it like that you might as well not sing either because they have more people singing than we do. 

Going down the front was just opportunistic given the situation, and I don't think anyone down there was trying to be like their ultras, they were just doing what they do in SK1 week in week out. 

How about we get some guys at the front with megaphones to start the chants that the whole crowd can hear and follow,  like they do in Europe.

People may reply posting that we can do it ourselves without the need for fans at the front with megaphones..... but having watched the German Bundesliga highlights for 3 or 4 years now,  it seems that their average matches are louder and they sing for longer, when directed by people at the front with megaphones.

It also helps when you have safe standing as well.

Overall however, having been at the match, I thought Union FS did a brilliant job as usual and I enjoyed seeing them bounce around at the front, from I was at the back.

3 hours ago, HEGGSY said:

Fair play to the lads at the front, better than standing there doing **** all like 99% of the stand. Only song that got loud throughout the stand was ****ing everywhere we go. 

For me mate it's about getting my money's worth. Being around good people with the same mentality helps, hopefully in the future more will get involved.

Archived