Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Champions League tifos - Union FS

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Looking forward to the one at their place, hopefully everyone will be sober enough to take part lol :beer:

That probably rules me out, although as I have the other half in tow and the price of beer, maybe not lol 

You up on Sat?

1 hour ago, one F in Fox said:

Sorry to say, although visually it looked good I thought it was a bit dull actually, just saying "LEICESTER"

I suppose I've been spoiled with some of the other Tifo's that have had a message as well.

Yeah, I do think the group has created displays with more inspiring messages in the past. Although if you noticed it did get the obvious chant going so clearly it said something to people!

4 minutes ago, Harry - LCFC said:

Yeah, I do think the group has created displays with more inspiring messages in the past. Although if you noticed it did get the obvious chant going so clearly it said something to people!

Yes, so obvious you'll have to tell me which chant!

2 hours ago, one F in Fox said:

Sorry to say, although visually it looked good I thought it was a bit dull actually, just saying "LEICESTER"

I suppose I've been spoiled with some of the other Tifo's that have had a message as well.

Fair enough. I thought it was simple and effective. Exactly what is needed sometimes. 

Sorry for the little gap in SK3 was stuck in the queue to get in.

The pictures look great sometimes less is more and a simple bold design stands out more than some of the more intricate designs. Can anyone photoshop the fox eyes pulley flag in see how it would have looked.

On a separate note a few who are speaking for UFS need to chill. Bitching about fans not giving up their Sunday, protesting a club organised tifo, it is just unnecessary and puts people off.

No other fans in the country come close to doing what you are doing, because it takes hard work, effort and  coordination with the club. Don't get precious or too big for your boots because it would be a travesty if anything happened to spoil the relationship between UFS and the fans or the club.

6 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:
10 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Sorry for the little gap in SK3 was stuck in the queue to get in.

The pictures look great sometimes less is more and a simple bold design stands out more than some of the more intricate designs. Can anyone photoshop the fox eyes pulley flag in see how it would have looked.

On a separate note a few who are speaking for UFS need to chill. Bitching about fans not giving up their Sunday, protesting a club organised tifo, it is just unnecessary and puts people off.

No other fans in the country come close to doing what you are doing, because it takes hard work, effort and  coordination with the club. Don't get precious or too big for your boots because it would be a travesty if anything happened to spoil the relationship between UFS and the fans or the club.

Gaz is doing his best to make sure the distance between the club and ufs is kept at a distance lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Tifo information for tomorrow night in Copenhagen.

TIFO INFORMATION

Following liaison with the hosts, we have prepared for and expect to put on another tifo in Copenhagen. As the Champions League music starts and the players begin to walk out, hold the blue and white foil scarves (found on each seat) above your head and keep it held up until the music ceases. We should be grateful if you would spread the word as no leaflets will accompany this fan choreography.

4 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Looked a good effort on the Tifo ladies & gents. Shame the corners had empty seats which didn't help the look visually. 

What was our end vocally like? Didn't hear a great much on tv but seen what I think was union fs at the front jumping up & down trying to get things going. 

Horrendous vocally. One of the worst I've ever been in.

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I think that was a pretty good effort 600 miles from home! I think we were always going to struggle to get the atmosphere going, basically no roof, big allocation, home fans absolutely dominant. Good laugh down the front though! 

Looked a bit silly if you ask me down the front, seen a few being trying to be capos I mean come on lol  what was with the bouncing about as well???

Going from one of the best away ends I've been in at Brugge to possibly the worst in Copenhagen we were awful last night.

14 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Looked a bit silly if you ask me down the front, seen a few being trying to be capos I mean come on lol  what was with the bouncing about as well???

Going from one of the best away ends I've been in at Brugge to possibly the worst in Copenhagen we were awful last night.

At least they made the effort to get people going...personally I liked the bouncing, but FCK fans really showed us how to bounce in unison.

16 minutes ago, Ashley said:

One of them was me Ash lol 

This is probably my last season ( although I did say that last year) so I'm having a blast. 

Archived