Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Champions League tifos - Union FS

18 minutes ago, AndWhat? said:

No need for that mate.

Union FS has received thousands of pounds from Leicester fans to help fund these tifos which is more than we could ever have asked for and just shows how much they want to help the group put these on.

Quite a few non members did go down to help, would have taken a hell of a lot longer without them!

Ok, apologies all round. Must have been fuelled by post-decorating depression.

Guest CityFan 06

For future Tifo's, I would like to see more of those pulley's (if that's the phrase). Although the club's effort divided opinion, it was the right idea and now we know it's feasible, Union FS could make something really special. 

Guest CityFan 06
28 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It's in the pipeline mate.

Great to hear. Bar Palace, am I right in thinking there aren't many English clubs who do this kind of display? 

Against Porto (H), it felt special in the Kop when they hoisted them into the air. 

40 minutes ago, CityFan 06 said:

Great to hear. Bar Palace, am I right in thinking there aren't many English clubs who do this kind of display? 

Against Porto (H), it felt special in the Kop when they hoisted them into the air. 

Palace haven't done a winch, I've got a feeling Oxford have winched something at the back of their stand but I can't remember. 

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Palace haven't done a winch, I've got a feeling Oxford have winched something at the back of their stand but I can't remember. 

I can distinctively recall there being a winch at the back of holt end back in that day.... wait a minute no, I can't... i was actually very very drunk! :P:P 

Shit, sorry meant wench.... my bad :| 

7 hours ago, Mortified Penguin said:

I know the Red Faction at Middlesbrough have done a winch display before. Was an image of a bridge, if my memory serves me correctly

Wasn't a winch, they had it on poles.

Stanley Ultras did a winch years ago,  was only about 3 meters tall though as their stand is tiny lol 

14 hours ago, Mortified Penguin said:

I know the Red Faction at Middlesbrough have done a winch display before. Was an image of a bridge, if my memory serves me correctly

That bridge next to the riverside that was in auf wedersein pet about 13 years ago?

Quite an iconic structure up there.

ETA. Yes it was.

IMG_2532.PNG

1 hour ago, promised land said:

That bridge next to the riverside that was in auf wedersein pet about 13 years ago?

Quite an iconic structure up there.

ETA. Yes it was.

IMG_2532.PNG

Can see hours went into that lol Its crap.

Any pictures of tonight's tifo knocking around yet? 

The pictures on BT sport didn't quite do it justice for me as there wasn't a 'front on' angle of it.

Only got to see it 'side on' so it was difficult to make out. Looked like 'Leicester' written in white bubble writing on a black background?

And wish everyone would hold it up for just a FEW seconds longer next time if possible!!!

Either way, great effort again by all those who involved :thumbup:

Archived