Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Champions League tifos - Union FS

Great display but being under if for a few minutes we missed the entire section of the players coming out and lining up to the CL music ..people actually ripped holes in it in order to see!

Not complaining ( well only a bit ) but next time I'd actually like to see my team rather than a bit of plastic for 3 minutes! ?

3 minutes ago, Shum said:

What's the man and dog all about? Think this one has lost me lol. Looks amazing!!

Glad I'm not the only one on here to think that, nobody around me in the ground last night got the concept either 

22 minutes ago, Shum said:

What's the man and dog all about? Think this one has lost me lol. Looks amazing!!

Most likely simply a visual representation of grit and intensity, acting as motivation for our own team and a measure of intimidation for the opponent - in a sense of "unleashing the beast".

The guy with the bulldog does strike me as a cliché, yet I suppose that's what one assumes to be a typical English, but classy "hard lad" to look like.

That's as far as I'd go.

14 minutes ago, Shum said:

Wasn't it Shakespeare with the dog? I think Leicester players are the dog. 

Just a cool pic to get everyone riled up and unsettle Sevilla

I was underneath the dogs right ear. As soon as somebody told me the wording at the front, understood straightaway, really excellent, very clever and effective effort. 

Hats off to all those involved, hard work to make it happen.

If you need further contributions for the next one, let everyone know! 

Archived