Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

The Apprentice 2016

I kind of stuck up for Courtney earlier in the show as I didn't think he was bad as people made out back then. But now that he's in a smaller group of candidates his weaknesses really start to show. Those pitches to watch were excruciating. 

7 hours ago, DB11 said:

Its been entertaining but there's not been any business acumen on show

Since Karthik went it's been boring.

I started watching it three years back, all those years you had an idea who could win.

This year I look at them and I don't think any of them deserve it.

8 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Jessica is hot, but Christ she's ****ing stupid, and completely useless. How the hell did she got past week 1?

Because so many other candidates have been equally bad, look back over the show and who would you save. Absolutely talentless this year.

1 hour ago, Strokes said:

Because so many other candidates have been equally bad, look back over the show and who would you save. Absolutely talentless this year.

Think there were a couple who went when they probably shouldn't have, like Samuel and maybe Dillon that it would be unfair to say are equally as bad as her. I think maybe even Sofiane, Paul and Trisha had more business accuman than her and just needed a change of attitude. She made some appalling decisions during some tasks, was often very unprofessional, or spent half the time bouncing off the walls. Then last night she starts going on about how her business wasn't unprofitable, it made loads of money, but it all just dwindled away on costs. Yeah love that's unprofitable. I mean how has she got this far in life, let alone business, if she doesn't understand that if her outgoings constantly outstrip her income, she's not going to make money. :doh: I mean Karthik was a bit of a ****, but I'd guess even he knows if you're spending money and not getting any in, it's not dwindling away, you've just got a shit business that's making no money.

Has to be the worst set of candidates in living memory. Karren Brady's sat through it with a face like she's constantly smelling farts. Would be great to see Sugar after the two candidates presentations go 'Actually, you're both fired'.

44 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Some smoking hot pictures of that Frances doing the rounds on the internet, modelling some lingerie!!

Didn't know she was married to the footballer Ian Bishop either.

Neil Bishop, not Ian. Neil is 35 and plays for Scunny, Ian is 50 odd and retired lol 

1 hour ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Some smoking hot pictures of that Frances doing the rounds on the internet, modelling some lingerie!!

Didn't know she was married to the footballer Ian Bishop either.

yeah mate page 2 of this thread miss fylde coast 2013 

Archived