Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

The Apprentice 2016

52 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Amazed Alana is still in. Must have a decent business plan. She's done square root of fvck all in any task. 

She was stood there at one point on the edge of the stall just fiddling with something with her fingers, looking down at the ground, and asking Samuel if Kathik's style was putting people off. I'm surprised she didn't get pulled up on it. Looked like she'd rather be anywhere else, wasn't exactly ready to jump on potential customers. She must have an amazing business plan.

The program is past its   'used by date'.

Its become plastic, pretentious. If these people sre going to be our future business elite.

good night..

There were good contestants in the past, it was good tv even.

Now its become monotonous in my view.

• 2 weeks later...

These games are awful. Especially going to Comic Con and having some of the elite of the gaming industries there.

Where was the Zombie game idea or a football, golf, running idea with fitness based aspects? 

18 minutes ago, Ashley said:

These games are awful. Especially going to Comic Con and having some of the elite of the gaming industries there.

Where was the Zombie game idea or a football, golf, running idea with fitness based aspects? 

Exactly my thoughts, a sexual simulator would've been much better

Archived