Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

16 minutes ago, Watson said:

I have also done a coach from Malaga to Seville if you want to keep costs down. I remember it being very cheap and doesnt take much longer.

It also drops you off in an easier location to access the city.

was just looking at that its about 8 euros compared to 50 odd on the train considering it to be honest as its only about an extra 45 mins

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I'd be weary of booking train fares yet. Renfe who run the Spanish railways don't have the timetable for those dates. (Or didn't when I went to look).

To be fair they have got times etc on that website.

4 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

was just looking at that its about 8 euros compared to 50 odd on the train considering it to be honest as its only about an extra 45 mins

I'd recommend it. It got in a lot earlier than it was suppose to when I get on it. Very comfortable and that's coming from someone who hates travelling by coach.

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Action in town? I am still stuck at Malaga airport as far as my plans go so cant even think about where im having a beer lol.

Haha

Just don't want to book a hotel away from the fan area, looking online but can't find where they have done stuff in the past.

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

Haha

Just don't want to book a hotel away from the fan area, looking online but can't find where they have done stuff in the past.

I've got an apartment on airbnb. Stadium is a bit outside the centre, best bet is look on tripadvisor and see what you want to be near.

12 minutes ago, LCFCtotheprem said:

Will I defo be able to get tickets in the home end?

I was there in Nov for Sevilla-FC Barcelona. I could easily get tickets on the main stand online. But only on the main stand.

in sector p35 for example it was full of FC Barcelona supporters. No Problem there with away Colors there.

but be prepared to pay up to EUR 120 face value

Ryainair are an absolute joke. Got flights for £70 return for 7 of us, but payment wouldnt work. Everytime the page reloaded the price went up! Wasted an hour doing this..

Going to Malaga now and getting the highspeed train, still cost £140 return! Air companies are an absolute con!

The only reason people are saying they feel we can beat them Is because of there name. It isn't a big name. 

I doubt many have even seen them play in recent times. 

They have one of the best managers in the world in my opinion. At home they are formidable. I would have preferred playing at home first leg. Fear this tie could be done any dusted first leg, unless we sign some real quality in defence in Jan

3 minutes ago, kylestyle06 said:

Ryainair are an absolute joke. Got flights for £70 return for 7 of us, but payment wouldnt work. Everytime the page reloaded the price went up! Wasted an hour doing this..

Going to Malaga now and getting the highspeed train, still cost £140 return! Air companies are an absolute con!

I read recently about companies upping the price through tracking your cookies and therefore  tracing your demand for a product. Not saying it's definitely what's happening but clear em out see if it helps 

3 minutes ago, dave982 said:

The only reason people are saying they feel we can beat them Is because of there name. It isn't a big name. 

I doubt many have even seen them play in recent times. 

They have one of the best managers in the world in my opinion. At home they are formidable. I would have preferred playing at home first leg. Fear this tie could be done any dusted first leg, unless we sign some real quality in defence in Jan

Plenty on here called them out as being potentially the worst team we could draw! They are a great team and we know that. However, if you see them play on Spanish Football on Sky you can see they are a very attacking team. They could definitely blow us away offensively, but they will leave gaps at the back. Performances such as the ones against Man City, Arsenal, Spurs this year could get us a result. Make no mistake we will need to be 100% up for it and defending like Warriors again!

Archived