Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

Hmm, could've been worse but this is a serious test. They are a hell of a team as their record over the past decade shows. Over one leg I think we'd really struggle, over two I think we have a chance. They'll be delighted with the draw.

Will hopefully be a cracking tie over two legs.

6 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

I'll gladly take money off anyone who thinks we could progress.

I like you're optimism but I like your money more.

I'll put a tenner on the boys but if we lose then it's a charity of your choice buddy.

Tough Draw, but I still fancy us..............................There again I always do :whistle:

cartoon-wisdom-quote-hey-arnold.gif

Glad we got a team we might have a chance of beating. A glamour tie is all well and good but this gives us a chance of a genuinely competitive champions league knockout tie and that, ladies and gentlemen, is what it's all about. It's going to be two of the most intense games in our history. Can't wait. 

See Ryanair Stansted to Seville now £400+ return, with the usual garbage "only three seats left at this price"

Absolute disgrace but what can you expect from O'Leary, even my Mum from Maigh Eo thinks he's a sorry excuse for an Irish man, alongside Roy Keene. However, both born in Cork which used to be rabid anti English, and to a certain extent still is.

21 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Just watched the draw.... why couldn't we play Leverkusen? We were red when they we drawn out? I thought they finished 2nd?

11 minutes ago, one F in Fox said:

Yeah, I wondered that, also when PSG came out, I thought they were both teams we could have faced.

It's because teams from the same nation can't play each other, if we had drawn Leverkusen then I'm sure an all Spanish tie would have been drawn therefore they had to stop us being drawn against them if that makes sense?

Archived