Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

1 hour ago, foxy boxing said:

Sevilla will most likely be able to play league games a day earlier to prepare for the Champions League, it is something they do in Spain to help their teams in Europe whereas the Premier league don't help our teams

Before Sevilla away: Swansea away, which will probably be a standard Saturday game. Although Liverpool v Spurs is the only "glamour" match that week imo. 

After Sevilla away: Liverpool at home, which will hopefully be moved to Sunday.

Before Sevilla at home: Arsenal away, which will hopefully be a Friday game, or early Saturday at least?

After Sevilla at home: West Ham away, which will probably a standard Saturday game.

15 minutes ago, Emilio Lestavez said:

I read recently about companies upping the price through tracking your cookies and therefore  tracing your demand for a product. Not saying it's definitely what's happening but clear em out see if it helps 

I had the same issues, wasn't the pricing the issue. Ryanair's website went to pop earlier. The cynical side of me says that by having a poor performance server then the prices can catch up.

Landing 10.10am from Bristol to Malaga on the 22nd, if anyone wants to share a cab let me know, two of us already in. Return flight from Malaga at 10.45am on the 23rd :o, will leave Seville around 8am again via cab.

On the plus side, return flight was £55 in total!

Real top Champions League vote, Leicester in third

Football

Posted at14:46

We've totted up the votes already (we don't hang around here, you know) and Real Madrid have topped our poll on which side will win this season's Champions League.

The defending champions got 27% of the vote with Barcelona in second on 19% and Leicester City in third on 18%.

It's amazing what a 4-2 win over Manchester City can do for you.

By the way, Arsenal came fourth with 14% while City themselves only managed 3% of the vote, coming joint eighth with Juventus.

The full results are:

1. Real Madrid: 27%

2. Barcelona: 19%

3. Leicester: 18%

4. Arsenal: 14%

5. Borussia Dortmund: 6%

6. Bayern Munich: 5%

7. Atletico Madrid: 4%

8=. Juventus: 3%

8=. Man City: 3%

10=. Other: 1%

10=. Paris St-Germain: 1%

2 minutes ago, lesterlad1 said:

Booked 3  nights bed and breakfast quality 3 star boutique hotel and flights from Birmingham with extra leg room and insurance Monday to Thursday £230 monarch not Ryanair 

How many extra legs are you taking?

lol

6 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Real top Champions League vote, Leicester in third

Football

Posted at14:46

We've totted up the votes already (we don't hang around here, you know) and Real Madrid have topped our poll on which side will win this season's Champions League.

The defending champions got 27% of the vote with Barcelona in second on 19% and Leicester City in third on 18%.

It's amazing what a 4-2 win over Manchester City can do for you.

By the way, Arsenal came fourth with 14% while City themselves only managed 3% of the vote, coming joint eighth with Juventus.

The full results are:

1. Real Madrid: 27%

2. Barcelona: 19%

3. Leicester: 18%

4. Arsenal: 14%

5. Borussia Dortmund: 6%

6. Bayern Munich: 5%

7. Atletico Madrid: 4%

8=. Juventus: 3%

8=. Man City: 3%

10=. Other: 1%

10=. Paris St-Germain: 1%

Who did this poll?

11 minutes ago, sylofox said:

So going to enjoy my 4 pints of Becks in my local:P

Doing well to get a pint of Becks for £2.50!

As we all know, Sevilla aren't going to roll over for the likes of us, but I'm happy that we're playing them and not one of the "big boys". My personal preference is getting as far as possible, not getting knocked out by a big club just because of who they are.

6 minutes ago, halfpipe said:

Doing well to get a pint of Becks for £2.50!

As we all know, Sevilla aren't going to roll over for the likes of us, but I'm happy that we're playing them and not one of the "big boys". My personal preference is getting as far as possible, not getting knocked out by a big club just because of who they are.

£2.60 in my local.

And know it won't be easy. But having just placed a bet I'm not going to think we can't do it.

If I did not think we could do it i would have handed the tenner to the sally army.

Archived