Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

So since we sacked Craig Levein, Sevilla have won four Europa Leagues and the Copa Del Rey twice. Apparently that is not glamorous though :)

05-06
Sevilla UEFA Cup Champions, 5th in La Liga
Leicester 16th in the Championship

06-07
Sevilla UEFA Cup Champions, 3rd in La Liga and Copa Del Rey Champions
Leicester 19th in the Championship

09-10
Sevilla Copa Del Rey Champions, 4th in La Liga
Leicester Playoff semi-final defeat to Cardiff

13-14
Leicester Championship Champions, Promoted

14-15
Leicester 14th in Premier League

15-16
Sevilla UEFA Cup Champions, 7th in La Liga
Leicester Premier League Champions

20 minutes ago, anotherharboroughfox said:

Flights booked 60 quid from Bristol Tues to Thurs

Nice one.

I got 3*singles to Malaga from Birmingham

when I tried to get the flights back to Brum Ryanair put the prices right up so I fly back to Bristol so we get there and back for less than £72pp

7 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

In terms of progression the dates could not have worked out better. its the FA cup 5th round the weekend before the 1st leg so we either have a free week (more than likely with that 3rd round draw) or an opportunity to rest key players. Whilst Sevilla are away at Las Palmas who are a Gran Canaria side who are a 2 and half hour flight away from Seville airport. 

Sevilla have Eibar at home the weekend before the first leg. Then Leganes at home the weekend before the second leg.

9 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Just in case Malaga flights do get a bit light I think you can get to Sevilla from Madrid pretty quickly on a direct train, pretty much the same amount of travelling you'd do from Malaga.

I've done both before and IIRC the train is lot more expensive from Madrid

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Going to get beat.

This is a side that is unbeaten in knock out European competition in years.

We managed to avoid the very big clubs and the beatable clubs. Typical. Leicester haven't had a good cup draw in ****ing years.

they can't be unbeaten in knockout european competition in years.

6 minutes ago, Watson said:

I've done both before and IIRC the train is lot more expensive from Madrid

Yeah it will be it's twice the distance lol 

Malaga is the one if you can get it, used to have a flat inbetween the two (currently wishing I still did) but I know flights got to the point where they were expensive and people were having to do non direct flights for Porto, so just saying rather than stay longer than you have to or pay over the odds it is quick from Madrid.

19 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Ive just booked Manchester to Malaga 9am on Tuesday 21st for £43 for 2 adults

Then return flight from Malaga back to Manchester on Thursday for £31 for 2 adults.

Laughing lol 

I'm on those flights, not a clue how much it's going to cost me to get to Seville from there though lol

Far happier with the draw now I've sorted flights, that was what I was concerned about!

From a completely selfish point of view, I might even stand a chance of a ticket as well seeing as it is only really reachable by air and flights are slightly limited.

Can't wait, up the City!

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I'm on those flights, not a clue how much it's going to cost me to get to Seville from there though lol

Just looked and a train from Malaga to Seville leaving after 12pm on the tuesday with a return after 8am on the thursday is 45 euros per person.

So looking approx £35 for a return train. Bargain

Archived