Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

4 minutes ago, MattCan said:

I said that. Read again.

Oh, I read your post. You're brushing them aside, like we would be the big occasion they'll choke on. I'd like to see that. Mate, we just lost against Millwall playing with 10 men.

It'd be a fvcking miracle if we come from there with less than 3 goals in the bag.

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

Oh, I read your post. You're brushing them aside, like we were the big occasion they'll choke on. I'd like to see that. Mate we just lost against Millwall playing with 10 men.

It'd be a fvcking miracle if we don't come from there with less than 3 goals in the bag.

You're misreading. I never said we are the big occasion. I said they usually choke in big occasions like the LaLiga and Champions League. Got it yet?

Just now, MattCan said:

You're misreading. I never said we are the big occasion. I said they usually choke in big occasions like the LaLiga and Champions League. Got it yet?

Oh, now that you put it that way, yes 5/5.

20 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Why does this game matter? I see posts saying it's the biggest game in our history. How can it be when it has 5-0 pasting written all over it? What do we learn or gain from winning? What do we learn or gain by losing? i see it as a distraction standing in the way of another league game we'll lose.

I wouldn't say this is the biggest game in our history but it is certainly one of the biggest occasions.

I would much rather have got a result against Swansea and gave ourselves a chance of surviving the drop.

52 minutes ago, Sevillista1 said:

To be honest, Eibar would dominate the entire EPL right now, except Man City maybe. Their last two matches were 4-0 wins home and away and one of them was against Valencia (regardless of the latter being crappy lately).

Vitolo and Mariano are not playing tonight, and Pareja (main defender) is also missing, but will be back against you guys.

As a Sevillista by heart, I like to follow the opinions of the fans of our opponents, and been following this forum for months now, only to register tonight. As a true football fan (primarily before anything else), surely I admired the fairytale of Leicester last season, and was quite happy that an underdog team won the EPL, even though of course I think that La Liga is ages ahead of EPL when it comes to football.

Nevertheless, there is an intriguing truth about the nickname "Foxes"... a fox is sly and can do anything when not taken seriously (or unnoticed), but when the time comes and you have to fight in tough battles out there, when the opponent analyzes you and you actually have to create something (when opponents defend etc.), that's the real face of a team.

Sevilla has been dealing with parked buses a lot, and we are composing a system in trying to brake them, however, the pace and the technical skills of our players will be the crucial components that will decide the tie, starting from Wednesday.

Sorry to say this, my dear friend, but Leicester does not have a single chance of passing through. Anyway, I really hope that all of those traveling to Sevilla will enjoy the stay and somehow (you all must believe in miracles by now), you make it and stay in EPL for the next season.

All the best from a Sevillista since 2002

You will beat us 8-1 on aggregate. We can't defend and we can't score. We are really bad. 

Before the draw I was hoping we'd get Leverkusen or Benfica because we'd have a better chance of going through. Sevilla are on another level compared to the 2 teams I just mentioned. 

0% chance of us even drawing with you.

15 minutes ago, sm1 said:

" parked buses" nothing to worry about we'll part like the red sea and allow your players to score at will. As a Seville fan you should be disappointed if your team doesn't put atleast 3-4 goals past us.

I wish we could have played in Europe last year so all of Europe could see the real Leicester City.

Don't we all :( 

1 hour ago, Sevillista1 said:

To be honest, Eibar would dominate the entire EPL right now, except Man City maybe. Their last two matches were 4-0 wins home and away and one of them was against Valencia (regardless of the latter being crappy lately).

Vitolo and Mariano are not playing tonight, and Pareja (main defender) is also missing, but will be back against you guys.

As a Sevillista by heart, I like to follow the opinions of the fans of our opponents, and been following this forum for months now, only to register tonight. As a true football fan (primarily before anything else), surely I admired the fairytale of Leicester last season, and was quite happy that an underdog team won the EPL, even though of course I think that La Liga is ages ahead of EPL when it comes to football.

Nevertheless, there is an intriguing truth about the nickname "Foxes"... a fox is sly and can do anything when not taken seriously (or unnoticed), but when the time comes and you have to fight in tough battles out there, when the opponent analyzes you and you actually have to create something (when opponents defend etc.), that's the real face of a team.

Sevilla has been dealing with parked buses a lot, and we are composing a system in trying to brake them, however, the pace and the technical skills of our players will be the crucial components that will decide the tie, starting from Wednesday.

Sorry to say this, my dear friend, but Leicester does not have a single chance of passing through. Anyway, I really hope that all of those traveling to Sevilla will enjoy the stay and somehow (you all must believe in miracles by now), you make it and stay in EPL for the next season.

All the best from a Sevillista since 2002

We know, but you shouldn't say that out of curtsey :P 

Now I want a 95th minute offside equalizer after a hand ball :ph34r:

You said it yourself, a fox is sly. So, you have only yourself to blame!

28 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Why does this game matter? I see posts saying it's the biggest game in our history. How can it be when it has 5-0 pasting written all over it? What do we learn or gain from winning? What do we learn or gain by losing? i see it as a distraction standing in the way of another league game we'll lose.

Are you serious?

I'll tell you why it matters. It matters because it's a once in a lifetime opportunity that we'll probably never experience again as Leicester fans.

So what if it's got a 5-0 pasting written all over it? Miracles happen as we proved last season and football never ceases to surprise us when we least expect it . 90/92 league clubs would love to be in our place on Wednesday evening yet you see it as a 'distraction'?

We may well lose the next league game, but why do we even play league games? Because we want to be in the PL and finish as high as possible.

And why do we want to finish as high as possible each season? So hopefully we can ultimately qualify for Europe and go as far as we can. It's the whole reason for playing FFS.

I don't care what we 'learn' or not. I care that we are representing English football in Europe's premier club competition and I'm proud as fvck about that. We're living the European dream that most clubs like ours will never ever experience in their history.

And what do we 'gain' from winning? A place in the quarter final of the Champions League, that's what. 

What an amazing achievement that would be for a club like Leicester.

I'm so pissed off that people are dismissing this game like it's irrelevant. 

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Are you serious?

I'll tell you why it matters. It matters because it's a once in a lifetime opportunity that we'll probably never experience again as Leicester fans.

So what if it's got a 5-0 pasting written all over it? Miracles happen as we proved last season and football never ceases to surprise us when we least expect it . 90/92 league clubs would love to be in our place on Wednesday evening yet you see it as a 'distraction'?

We may well lose the next league game, but why do we even play league games? Because we want to be in the PL and finish as high as possible.

And why do we want to finish as high as possible each season? So hopefully we can ultimately qualify for Europe and go as far as we can. It's the whole reason for playing FFS.

I don't care what we 'learn' or not. I care that we are representing English football in Europe's premier club competition and I'm proud as fvck about that. We're living the European dream that most clubs like ours will never ever experience in their history.

And what do we 'gain' from winning? A place in the quarter final of the Champions League, that's what. 

What an amazing achievement that would be for a club like Leicester.

Well said.

And MAYBE just maybe Sevilla will have their eye off the ball with our shocking form of late.

Stranger things have happened

10 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Should have a poll on 

1. How many goals will we concede in our next 2 games (Sevilla and Liverpool)

a) 4-7

b) 7-10

c) More than 10

and

2. How many goals will we score in our next 2 games

a) 0

b) less than 0

I believe we are changing our name from 'Leicester city' to 'Leicester nil' 

14 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Well said, Izzy! Other team's fans are saying "we will batter your team" and some Leicester fans are actually OK with that so they are joining the roast.

Sick and tired of this! It's OK to make fun of your club but you should have at least a little bit of pride and not just stand there while your club is being disrespected. Smh!:angry:

Archived