Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

11 minutes ago, Sevillista1 said:

It's a whole different story when you have nothing to lose and go all in. Hoping in overall it will be a cracker and good football shown from both sides, and of course for the referees not to screw it up.

Have you seen our collection of be||ends that masquerade as football players?

I stated before we would get done 6-0 overall well iam willing now to up that to 12-0 overall, we have really fallen to new lows, I blame this on the owners, they should grown some balls and sacked CR weeks ago. 

2 minutes ago, bpfox said:

I stated before we would get done 6-0 overall well iam willing now to up that to 12-0 overall, we have really fallen to new lows, I blame this on the owners, they should grown some balls and sacked CR weeks ago. 

Hahahah! Grown some balls, because they have never shown any before have they...Clown.

5 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

Hahahah! Grown some balls, because they have never shown any before have they...Clown.

yeah well we get relegated and the only people who will look like clowns are our owners and manager, and players.... and tea lady.

20 hours ago, BigMicky said:

u most be related to CR, or who really don't care if we get a hiding and get relegated, and ur more of a clown willy puller. 

Being picked up at 2:30am for this to get down to stansted for a 7am flight on Monday 

early night or just stay up? ?

Really looking forward to this despite the football side of things! 

sunshine, mates, beers and football for 4 days! 

We dont have tickets do will be watching in a bar somewhere in the Seville ?

4 minutes ago, UrbanFox said:

Being picked up at 2:30am for this to get down to stansted for a 7am flight on Monday 

early night or just stay up? ?

Really looking forward to this despite the football side of things! 

sunshine, mates, beers and football for 4 days! 

We dont have tickets do will be watching in a bar somewhere in the Seville ?

I think that's the way to look at it.

It's a city break with your mates where we just happen to be playing a game of football.

Enjoy!

18 minutes ago, sharonlcfc21 said:

7am from Manchester Wednesday to Malaga then 12pm back on Thursday, please please lcfc give us a fighting chance 

Enjoy the trip - travel in hope . Whatever the outcome it will almost certainly be a more pleasant experience than a trip to the hell hole that is Millwall FC:scarf:

This will be 3 nil at least.

This is how I see it,

They are in good form - We are on a very long run of filth

They score goals - We cant score in a bothel

They sign decent players - We cant sign a quality player even though we are english champions

They play together as a team each knowing their role - We are all over the place, highest paid players given up

They defend as a unit - We cant defend against a 10 men League one team

Doomed - ****ed what ever you want to call it.....

Expecting to lose but havent given up all hope on this one.

Somehow hoping we pull off a 2015/16 performance/motivation from somewhere. Think a lot of the team are capable of it with the exception of the back 4.

Guessing the line up will be:

Kasper

Simpson

Huth

Morgan

Fuchs

Albrighton 

Ndidi

Drinkwater

Mahrez

Vardy

Slimani (if fit)