Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Leicester star Demarai Gray films himself inhaling potentially lethal 'hippy crack'

Haha comparing laughing gas to crack cocaine is like comparing Iain Hulme to Leo Messi. 

Who still buys and believes the tabloids in this day and age? I honestly wouldn't wipe my arse with the mirror or the sun.

However.... The fact he filmed it himself and the fact there has already been negative tabloid stories from his neck of the woods with 2 villa players doing it (greelish and abonglahor) shows a massive lack of judgment and intelligence but he is only 19 and I'm sure he will learn how the media works very quickly.

After the way he talked after the West Ham game I thought:

Seems like a clever kid

Image result for dumb peo[le gif

Social Media has taken over............................how can you be so thick

Be careful, if you can't be careful..................... don't get caught

7 hours ago, Strokes said:

Idolising no, but knowing right from wrong yes. That's every parents responsibility. Footballers, musicians, actors and everybody else live lives littered with mistakes and missed opportunities. To hold these up as appointed godly like creatures is pathetic and sums up our blame someone else society. 

Did West Brom fans get an epidemic of drink drive murderers after Lee Hughes? Did Sheffield United fans suddenly start raping people after Ched Evans? Give it a rest.

My 18 month old son idolises Jamie Vardy. Last nights NYE bash was class. He boshed  a litre of vodka and a gram of coke. 

I idolise Steve Claridge so I constantly wear me footy socks round me ankles. Such a terrible upbringing 

Guest Cujek
13 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Haha comparing laughing gas to crack cocaine is like comparing Iain Hulme to Leo Messi. 

Who still buys and believes the tabloids in this day and age? I honestly wouldn't wipe my arse with the mirror or the sun.

However.... The fact he filmed it himself and the fact there has already been negative tabloid stories from his neck of the woods with 2 villa players doing it (greelish and abonglahor) shows a massive lack of judgment and intelligence but he is only 19 and I'm sure he will learn how the media works very quickly.

I buy the sun, when it has an offer for free tickets to the sea life centre.

I don't read it though, just cut the coupon out and throw the rest away.

Guest Cujek
46 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Can't fault you mate we all love a day out at the sea life center.

They sometimes do lego land tickets as well!

On 01/01/2017 at 09:14, los dedos said:

Did you all get high?lol

'Fraid not Los Dedos.

It doesn't affect you that way. Just the amusing voice. It's more the feeling of filling the lungs with something different from oxygen that you miss, but it doesn't last long.

A bit tame compared to Nitrus Oxide effects.

On 1/1/2017 at 12:56, Col city fan said:

No, because I thought if there was anyone on here who would overlook that this wasn't a particular clever act, it would be you.

lol

What at exactly is your problem?

there's countless people in here who have talked this event down and you single out his comment?

very childish.

Archived