Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Leicester star Demarai Gray films himself inhaling potentially lethal 'hippy crack'

5 hours ago, easilee said:

Relatively harmless but he shouldn't be partaking in regard to his profession.

Don't know if it's addictive but when I was a double-glazing canvasser (apologies in advance), we had these promotional balloons, and at the bottom of the showroom stairs, a tank of helium.

After a few weeks of the obvious hilarities of high pitched voices and giggling and yes.. tele-sales whilst on helium, It got to the point where the humour wore off but we all found ourselves needing a hit every now and then.

I kid you not, some canvassers would fill balloons and take them out with them just for the hit.

It got like the silly voice was no more eventful than an exhale from a big doobie.

I was a helium addict Demarai....I'm over it now but it was really easy to give up so I'm not anymore...which is useless as a life lesson so....JUST DON'T DO IT...OK?!

Did you all get high?lol

Is it just me (or am I old?) who thinks that doing this and putting it onto social media is a little silly. For a kid striving to get/keep a first team spot in a Premiership side, isn't it wiser just think a bit harder before doing something like this? And it's not the first time he's been unwise when using social media.

Get your head down lad, just use your noddle a bit more and fulfill your footballing potential.

2 hours ago, Fox 4 Life said:

My wife gave birth a couple of months ago and nailed at least a cannister of this stuff during labour. Does it make her a hippy crack addict now? I better get her on to FRANK

66212219.jpg

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Is it just me (or am I old?) who thinks that doing this and putting it onto social media is a little silly. For a kid striving to get/keep a first team spot in a Premiership side, isn't it wiser just think a bit harder before doing something like this? And it's not the first time he's been unwise when using social media.

Get your head down lad, just use your noddle a bit more and fulfill your footballing potential.

He's a footballer, chances are he's not too bright. Social media is forced upon the youths from an early age and chances are people like him don't understand where to draw the line as far as privacy goes.

As long as he performs in training and on the pitch with more experienced teammates then hopefully he will grow out of such stupidity like Raheem Sterling did.

12 minutes ago, EnglishOxide said:

He's a footballer, chances are he's Jeffery Schlupp. Social media is forced upon the youths from an early age and chances are people like him don't understand where to draw the line as far as privacy goes.

As long as he performs in training and on the pitch with more experienced teammates then hopefully he will grow out of such stupidity like Raheem Sterling did.

Just changed it for ya mate ??

If nothing else it's idiotic for a professional sportsman to put this on his social media. If it was one of his mates,he needs to have a word. No use moaning about not getting into the team if your daft enough to indulge in things like this and then show your social media followers.

6 minutes ago, Karljohn said:

He's a fantastic role model for kids isn't he. 

Ah man, honestly I don't know how many times I hear this bullshit. If your kids are growing up idolising footballers that's fine, but as a parent you need to teach your kids that footballers live on a different ****ing planet. Letting your kids idolise footballers who are also young and stupid for the most part is a parenting issue, not the fault of the footballer. 

11 minutes ago, daz*dsb said:

Ah man, honestly I don't know how many times I hear this bullshit. If your kids are growing up idolising footballers that's fine, but as a parent you need to teach your kids that footballers live on a different ****ing planet. Letting your kids idolise footballers who are also young and stupid for the most part is a parenting issue, not the fault of the footballer. 

Wide of the mark I'm afraid. I'll assume this guy has extended family which has kids in it. Uncle Demarai not so clever is he? 

Not the fault of the footballer my arse, it's the fault of Football as a game and the players within it. The PFA do jack shit and the FA archaic. Musicians live on a different planet yet thousands of kids idolise them. Are you saying it's the fault of parenting too for letting them idolise little mix?

35 minutes ago, Karljohn said:

Wide of the mark I'm afraid. I'll assume this guy has extended family which has kids in it. Uncle Demarai not so clever is he? 

Not the fault of the footballer my arse, it's the fault of Football as a game and the players within it. The PFA do jack shit and the FA archaic. Musicians live on a different planet yet thousands of kids idolise them. Are you saying it's the fault of parenting too for letting them idolise little mix?

Idolising no, but knowing right from wrong yes. That's every parents responsibility. Footballers, musicians, actors and everybody else live lives littered with mistakes and missed opportunities. To hold these up as appointed godly like creatures is pathetic and sums up our blame someone else society. 

Did West Brom fans get an epidemic of drink drive murderers after Lee Hughes? Did Sheffield United fans suddenly start raping people after Ched Evans? Give it a rest.

The hippy crack thing is so last year!. Just shows footballers do stupid things. They need to relax and unwind and have downtime away from football but their are other things they could do and not put themselves in the media spotlight

Archived