Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Leicester star Demarai Gray films himself inhaling potentially lethal 'hippy crack'

"Hippy crack" is such a stupid term for it. It's just laughing gas. It's what dentists used to give you to numb the pain. If you've never done it, you go light-headed for a few seconds and that's it.

He could do it at half time and it would have absolutely zero effect on his performance. Total non-story. You might as well write about him taking an aspirin. I'm not exaggerating.

He isn't the brightest spark is he? I've said it before on here he is immature for a footballer couldn't give a shit if he's 'young' or not he shouldn't be doing things like that.  It's the same with him posting egg timers and 'when am I going to get my chance' on social media  

Then again if you question it you'll get blocked. He's got massive potential but needs to knuckle down

Lots of people his age doing way worse. But yeah he's still a bit stupid at times. All the makings of a world class player though if he knuckles down and is managed/advised properly. Bit like Mahrez turning up late for training you can have all the talent in the world but the difference is putting the effort in. Look at Messi and Ronaldo they might be gifted but they work and work and work. Then look at Ravel Morrison or Adel Taraabt..... both could have been world class but both screwed it up. I hope Demi Gray and Mahrez don't go the way of the latters. 

1 minute ago, dylanlegend said:

Demmy Gray doing something completely legal. Give him the death sentence now!! I mean FFS what is wrong with the world?

On par with posting a picture of drinking a beer after a match- not even worth a thread let alone a news story

smoking a pack of cigarettes a day and necking big macs is completely legal, pretty silly to do it when you're paid 1,000,000s of english pounds every year to be at the pinnacle of physical achievement.

3 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

"Hippy crack" is such a stupid term for it. It's just laughing gas. It's what dentists used to give you to numb the pain. If you've never done it, you go light-headed for a few seconds and that's it.

He could do it at half time and it would have absolutely zero effect on his performance. Total non-story. You might as well write about him taking an aspirin. I'm not exaggerating.

Sums it up, it lasts for a few seconds and then you're done.  I mean it's so light you can even trick people into experiencing the same effects just by giving them an air-filled balloon and telling them it's laughing gas, I've actually made that happen lol

Then again I just looked it up and apparently it's a banned substance as of earlier this year so I guess it's bad news on that front :/  I'd expect any punishment to be pretty light if there even is one.

A Liverpool player was arrested for drink driving and disgraced his club And all of football Christmas Eve and this paper "the mirror"  made a cheap pun about it and made a laugh of that incident , despite a crime was actually committed and they make a joke about it !

here we have a talented and exciting young English tallent and he has basically had a blast of laughing gas , has done nothing illigal yet they are kicking him ! 

The press in this country disgusts me. 

20 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Little shop of horrors made it look pretty nasty tbf.

4 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Sums it up, it lasts for a few seconds and then you're done.  I mean it's so light you can even trick people into experiencing the same effects just by giving them an air-filled balloon and telling them it's laughing gas, I've actually made that happen lol

Then again I just looked it up and apparently it's a banned substance as of earlier this year so I guess it's bad news on that front :/  I'd expect any punishment to be pretty light if there even is one.

lol  I can believe it! I'm sure you can get higher off cough syrup. Sounds like a joke, but it's not. I've felt the same effects when standing up too fast.

Can't see why it should be banned. I swear the only reason anyone pays any attention is the tabloids making it look like a class A to all the scaredy, sheltered people who lap it up. If crack's a 10 on the serious drug scale, then laughing gas gets a 0.0001 or something. Totally harmless.

12 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

lol  I can believe it! I'm sure you can get higher off cough syrup. Sounds like a joke, but it's not. I've felt the same effects when standing up too fast.

Can't see why it should be banned. I swear the only reason anyone pays any attention is the tabloids making it look like a class A to all the scaredy, sheltered people who lap it up. If crack's a 10 on the serious drug scale, then laughing gas gets a 0.0001 or something. Totally harmless.

When I was a child, I hid behind the recliner with a bottle of Dimetapp and a shit-eating grin and proceeded to cure every disease I had or didnt have. I was found, rushed to the emergency room, where I was given a primo choice of sodas and carbonated beverages (mind you, I felt high as a kite and freer than a bird in Tenerife) and they were all dosed with vomit juice.

Got sick, can't touch the stuff to this day. Moral of the story: you're not wrong, Mr. @Raw Dykes

18 months ago 3 obscure youth players on a goodwill trip to our owner's homeland recorded themselves being racially abusive to some Thai hookers they'd hired during an orgy and broadcast it to the world. That led directly to Leicester City winning the Premier League. 

Demarai Gray on the other hand inhaled the contents of a balloon and suddenly according the Mirror it's a ****ing scandal.

Shambles of a newspaper. 

Archived