Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Leicester star Demarai Gray films himself inhaling potentially lethal 'hippy crack'

4 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

For me it's not about doing it, it's more about posting it on the net.

This...

Someone really needs to sit him down and talk about how he uses social media. Maybe get him to take a break from it for a while.

Makes me wonder what he's doing when he's not filming himself to be honest, but he could be squeaky clean so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

He does seem to have a bit of an attitude on him which is fine if channeled correctly, but I worry a bit that he's surrounded by the wrong type of people.

Not to worry too much though, it's only his career that he could potentially waste, he didn't cost us much and we'll make a profit on him if we need to sell.

He should have known better. At least when you are doing this keep it to yourself. You are a young English player and the English media feeds off things Like this. If it is not effecting his performance, then I don't have a problem with it. But, please keep it to yourself

What an idiot. Gray appears to be retarded in his development as a person and it also reflected in his attitude in regards to integration on the pitch.

At this moment irrespective of the content of the balloon, his need, to impress his peers  whether negatively or positively is a clear sign that he requires some kind of professional counselling.

Claudio alludes to the fact that he lacks awareness and his constant failure to release the ball to his team mates after being told that is what is restricting his place in the team shows a lack of maturity. Let's hope this is a cry for help!

55 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Gray is a talent that's for sure, but young, naive and impressionable, it's the clubs job to manage this and they've failed here, the mirror though, vile rag

Tosh...

It is absolutely nobody's responsibility other than the MAN himself.

He's old enough to know, if he needs his employer to manage his life and behavior then God help him.

Modern footballers really are incapable tools

3 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Fooking idiot, what ever you do in your private life is up to you. Until you post it on social media.

He has a game in less than 48 hours and does this. Not good enough I'm afraid and probably shouldn't be in the squad for the Boro game.

Why should he not be in the squad for the Boro game?  He (allegedly) did this before the West Ham game and he played (very well) in that.

Who the **** cares?  It's not like he did anything illegal or immoral.

14 minutes ago, chicagofox said:

Why should he not be in the squad for the Boro game?  He (allegedly) did this before the West Ham game and he played (very well) in that.

Who the **** cares?  It's not like he did anything illegal or immoral.

As I said it's not about what he did as such, but it's about the need to post it on social media.

He knows as a a young English professional he is going to be scrutinised by the media, he needs to learn to make sensible choice. Stop sulking and posting stupid shit on twitter and other social media.

I would drop him personally for one game, in the hope he can start thinking about how his actions could affect his career.

Relatively harmless but he shouldn't be partaking in regard to his profession.

Don't know if it's addictive but when I was a double-glazing canvasser (apologies in advance), we had these promotional balloons, and at the bottom of the showroom stairs, a tank of helium.

After a few weeks of the obvious hilarities of high pitched voices and giggling and yes.. tele-sales whilst on helium, It got to the point where the humour wore off but we all found ourselves needing a hit every now and then.

I kid you not, some canvassers would fill balloons and take them out with them just for the hit.

It got like the silly voice was no more eventful than an exhale from a big doobie.

I was a helium addict Demarai....I'm over it now but it was really easy to give up so I'm not anymore...which is useless as a life lesson so....JUST DON'T DO IT...OK?!

5 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

18 months ago 3 obscure youth players on a goodwill trip to our owner's homeland recorded themselves being racially abusive to some Thai hookers they'd hired during an orgy and broadcast it to the world. That led directly to Leicester City winning the Premier League. 

Demarai Gray on the other hand inhaled the contents of a balloon and suddenly according the Mirror it's a ****ing scandal.

Shambles of a newspaper. 

surely will lead directly to Champions League success... get on the hippy crack lads :

Archived