Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Chelsea Pre-Match

Had a dream last night that I was watching a mate play in the Olympic mens tennis final at Flushing Meadows at the same time as the Chelsea game tomorrow :blink:

I was following the game via Twitter on my phone watching in the stands and we came back from 1 nil down to win 2-1. Slimani scored the winner and there were FIVE sendings off including Kante. Might have a bet on the scoreline, but not the rest :)

13 hours ago, lucashm said:

Ignorant people who are incapable of forming their own opinions, and instead just go along with the hype. The speed in which a team can go from unbeatable to dog shit according to the media in this country is unbelievable, we are still 5 points ahead of everyone else ffs.

Not sure how tomorrow will play out, just hope for it to be a lot closer than it was at the Bridge. Personally irrespective of the Spurs loss I think Chelsea will win the league with relative ease. Defensively and Midfield you look sound but up top is where your "weakness" is at (if you can say it's a weakness), good luck for the season... naturally I'm hoping we win tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Had a dream last night that I was watching a mate play in the Olympic mens tennis final at Flushing Meadows at the same time as the Chelsea game tomorrow :blink:

I was following the game via Twitter on my phone watching in the stands and we came back from 1 nil down to win 2-1. Slimani scored the winner and there were FIVE sendings off including Kante. Might have a bet on the scoreline, but not the rest :)

Be quite difficult for Slimani to score the winner but the rest sounds plausible. I'm betting on Claudio to get sent off for tripping up that excited kid Cunte when he runs up and down the pitch celebrating a goal.

18 minutes ago, Foxy_jim said:

Be quite difficult for Slimani to score the winner but the rest sounds plausible. I'm betting on Claudio to get sent off for tripping up that excited kid Cunte when he runs up and down the pitch celebrating a goal.

I'd pay good money to see Claudio channel his inner Pearson and choke him on the sidelines tbf. :whistle:

I might be wrong but 'big name' foreign managers never do well on first visits to Leicester in recent times and maybe that's because they all underrate us.

pep- spanked

klopp- vardy volleyed

Van Gaal- humiliated 

koeman - morganed

ok poch got a draw

the 2-5 spanking from arsenal don't count as it wasn't wengers first ever visit.

And absolutely none of the above will matter not one iota come Saturday.

And yet it still gives me hope and great satisfaction to write such nonsense.

2-0 musa and vardy.

Costa to be sent off after masterclass mind games from Huth

Whilst 433 was CR's chosen option away from home, if Vardy is fit I would expect to see 442 at home tomorrow....

If it is 433 I sadly think it'll be Musa Vardy and Gray in the high positions which I'm not sure will work.

I'd prefer 4231:

Simpson Morgan Huth Fuchs

Mendy Ndidi

Gray Drinks Albrighton

Vardy

Bench: I'd go with Fuchs for the experience with a view to bringing Chilwell on in the second half and I'd start Vardy and play him for 55 minutes and bring Musa on in his place for the remaining time if circumstances allowed. 

19 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Whilst 433 was CR's chosen option away from home, if Vardy is fit I would expect to see 442 at home tomorrow....

If it is 433 I sadly think it'll be Musa Vardy and Gray in the high positions which I'm not sure will work.

I'd prefer 4231:

Simpson Morgan Huth Fuchs

Mendy Ndidi

Gray Drinks Albrighton

Vardy

Bench: I'd go with Fuchs for the experience with a view to bringing Chilwell on in the second half and I'd start Vardy and play him for 55 minutes and bring Musa on in his place for the remaining time if circumstances allowed. 

I honestly don't think there is any reason at all (whilst Mahrez is away) to play Albrighton on the left. He's only got 1 foot and it's too easy to stop his crosses from the left. 

I'd rather him sit on the right and just smash the ball across the front of goal for Vardy to tap in. 

That's if we play him at all, I wouldn't be surprised to see a musa/vardy/gray front 3 just for counter attacking purposes. Can't see us having a lot of the ball. 

id say 451... ranieri has a decision to make i think 1 of either musa or vardy up front on their own.

.     Simpson-Morgan-Huth-Chilwell (playing well why drop him)

Albrighton-Mendy-Ndidi-Drinkwater-Gray

.                        Vardy or Musa (up to you Ranieri)

Musa and Albrighton start with Vardy in the middle 433/4123 (Ndidi anchor with DD and Mendy slightly ahead).

Gray has left the hint (tbf) in a very subtle way, so no point giving him a hard time. He's been doing well recently. 

IMG_1272.PNG

6 hours ago, Rusko187 said:

Not sure how tomorrow will play out, just hope for it to be a lot closer than it was at the Bridge. Personally irrespective of the Spurs loss I think Chelsea will win the league with relative ease. Defensively and Midfield you look sound but up top is where your "weakness" is at (if you can say it's a weakness), good luck for the season... naturally I'm hoping we win tomorrow.

I hope you are right haha! Can´t see the game being as one sided as it was at the bridge, you guys were in really bad form at the time. Although we were also just hitting our strides after changing the system to the 343 we all know and love lol.

Also, why do you think our attack is a weakness? i mean, Hazard is the best player on the PL inform, and Costa is IMO the best striker in the league and has been an absolute monster this season, although i agree with you that we need to upgrade our RF position, Pedro and Willian are very good players, but they lack either the brains(willian) or the technical skills( Pedro) required to be starters for a club that aims to compete at the highest level. My personal dream is Sanchez...oh boy if he joined us i wouldnt wear pants for the rest of the year! haha

6 hours ago, RoyFox said:

Musa and Albrighton start with Vardy in the middle 433/4123 (Ndidi anchor with DD and Mendy slightly ahead).

Gray has left the hint (tbf) in a very subtle way, so no point giving him a hard time. He's been doing well recently. 

IMG_1272.PNG

what hint?

Archived