Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bigDfox33

Any old players or famous faces use these forums?

9 hours ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Wasn't George taft on here not that long ago defending himself because people were ripping into him

8 hours ago, DanNDH88 said:

Yeah he called me a dole dosser ??

Ohhhhhh shit I can't believe I missed this! lollollollol

5 hours ago, MPH said:

lol

was it you who got into an argument on facebook with him?

Ha no I wouldn't call it an arguement. Can't be too long after you joined.

He basically was bigged by a few on here as the next big thing (along with a lot of others in the same youth team) and I was adamant he was a shit lower league left back as he can't defend for toffee. Great left foot on occasion I'll happily admit. But yeah he was a far to frequent topic of conversation.

he basically stalked a combination of foxestalk and Facebook to work out who I was and gave me a load of abuse, I was quite polite tbf, apart from calling him a woeful defender. 

story ends in may 2016 when I sent him another message detailing how I was right all along. Been out all day drinking in Leicester, reason for which escapes me lol :whistle:

tbf ive heard from most that have met him he's alright and it can't be nice reading some of the stuff I wrote, the truth hurts and all that.

16 hours ago, MShaffu42 said:

Who doesn't

Who doesn't get slaughtered?

I remember reading the entirety of the David Nugent farewell thread, and I don't believe I saw a single negative comment about him.  Of course, my memory might be failing me.

For me, who didn't get to see Nugent play much, it was impressive.  He appeared to be a fellow that almost everyone liked.

10 minutes ago, lnkstern said:

Who doesn't get slaughtered?

I remember reading the entirety of the David Nugent farewell thread, and I don't believe I saw a single negative comment about him.  Of course, my memory might be failing me.

For me, who didn't get to see Nugent play much, it was impressive.  He appeared to be a fellow that almost everyone liked.

To be fair it would  be ridiculously hard to hate nugent. Always seemed like a genuinely nice guy and always entertaining. Him chasing that damn squirrel off the pitch will live with me forever. 

3 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

He's not famous though and never will be. It's not really him anyway. It's the bloke from the old Crystal Maze.

LOL...Your OUR celeb Geoff!!!! and yes I'm sure you hear it ALOT about your uncanny resemblance to Richard O Brian!!!!!

On 09/01/2017 at 17:32, MPH said:

I remember saying hello to Leon Crnic on facebook and saying i thought it was great to have someone from Slovakia playing for the club.

He said " thanks, but im from Slovenia"

Bit embarrassing that was...

The most embarrassing thing about that statement is the suggestion that he played for the club :whistle:

I'm still not entirely convinced the man ever existed

My little brother (I say little, he's 24) once added Kerrea Gilbert and Pat van Aanholt on Facey years back, started talking to them then when asked how they knew each other he said "it's me from [Chelsea reserve team mate] Tom Taiwo's party." "Yeah yeah trust" van Aanholt replied. He's probably still mates with him.

Archived