Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

13 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Nastasic and Acerbi are CL tied (this is becoming an AFCON joke!).

IMG_1320.GIF

22 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Nastasic and Acerbi are CL tied (this is becoming an AFCON joke!).

IMG_1320.GIF

I've been told specifically by a very reliable source it's not Sakho. The only reason I caveat is that sometimes you get told info to put you off the scent, but the tone of the conversation made me believe him.

56 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I very, very rarely post transfer stories - unlike the ITK frauds, eg IndyKaila etc - and wouldn't have tweeted if I wasn't 100% happy with the sources. Definitely not a fishing trip. And I thought someone somewhere might be interested that we're actively looking to strengthen during this window. Wish I could say more but I'd never get inside info again. Sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, as I can't go into detail (yet) but that's hindsight for you. PS Not replying much on Twitter / using internet much as I'm on holiday. 

Thanks for any info you can give us Geoff. It might be frustrating not knowing any more but it's still more than we would have known anyway. 

2 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

I told you yesterday 100% we are not in for Sakho.

But you don't know who it is either, because it's not anyone we've been linked with:

Nastasic/Acerbi/Gabbiadini/Petros - cup tied

Etebo, Cafu, Ramirez <£18m

Barbosa, Keane >£18m

Selke - too tenuous a rumour.

6 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

But you don't know who it is either, because it's not anyone we've been linked with:

Nastasic/Acerbi/Gabbiadini/Petros - cup tied

Etebo, Cafu, Ramirez <£18m

Barbosa, Keane >£18m

Selke - too tenuous a rumour.

I said previously it'll be someone that is not talked about on here. isn't that how most of our transfers are ?

2 minutes ago, Shaneb said:

I said previously it'll be someone that is not talked about on here. isn't that how most of our transfers are ?

No, because over 90% of our deals (including Ndidi) are picked up by checking archives of our scouting activity (which are available online).

6 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Well get to it and start checking the scouting archives, I need to know NOW!!!

Already done. Unless we want to pay double for Etebo or Mohamad Amime Ben Amour (stick that on a shirt!). Or miraculously get Luan/Gabigol for £18m...

Would it be out of order if we kidnapped Geoff. We could pull his finger nails out until he talks. If that don't make him talk we get really nasty with him. Make him watch florets' n sheep games.

Watch him spill the fecking beans then lollol

4 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Would it be out of order if we kidnapped Geoff. We could pull his finger nails out until he talks. If that don't make him talk we get really nasty with him. Make him watch florets' n sheep games.

Watch him spill the fecking beans then lollol

No good, he wears false nails!! Could knee cap him or is that a bit extreme?!?!

Archived