Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

2 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Has all this happened because you asked who I thought I could be and I shot a name out there that I thought could fit with what Geoff Peters said? Oh dear.

I can confirm there had been no interest in Sakho as far as I know. 

Having just checked  out the forum, that's genuinely just made me howl with laughter !!!! 

3 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

I'm massively late and not sure if somebody told you this already but Schalke weren't in the CL this year. I'm confident it's Nastasic. Sakho is way too much £££. 

I think people were considering him cup tied because both he and Ndidi played in Europa and we could only add 1 of the 2 to our squad.

Which I'll admit is a bit of a stretch.

2 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

I'm massively late and not sure if somebody told you this already but Schalke weren't in the CL this year. I'm confident it's Nastasic. Sakho is way too much £££. 

No but they were in EL this year.

He's not technically cup tied for CL, but we are only allowed to register 1 ex-EL player for the CL, and we've already got that in Ndidi.

If we sign Nastasic, we have to pick which one player we want to register for the CL as we can't have both. Doubt we would drop Ndidi given that he's been MOTM or thereabouts in the 2 games he played so far.

We may still want to sign Nastasic for PL relegation battle purposes without using him for CL, but the tweets suggest that mysteryman will be able to play CL.

7 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Anyone else remember when vardy was 1/20 to sign for arsenal?

Good times. :thumbup:

Archived