Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

49 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

No, because over 90% of our deals (including Ndidi) are picked up by checking archives of our scouting activity (which are available online).

Scouting activity is different to the tabloid stuff we get on here about all these players we are linked with, but point taken and I take back my comment

51 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

No, because over 90% of our deals (including Ndidi) are picked up by checking archives of our scouting activity (which are available online).

When you say online, you mean the forums or a particular www.lcfcsoucting.com website 

Just now, Shaneb said:

Scouting activity is different to the tabloid stuff we get on here about all these players we are linked with, but point taken and I take back my comment

51 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Given Walsh isn't revealing targets in the pub, it's going to be more difficult to predict them, also Macia is deaf so isn't a great talker.

2 minutes ago, Shaneb said:

When you say online, you mean the forums or a particular www.lcfcsoucting.com website 

Claudios Scouts, Scouts in attendance on twitter - fair play to the guys, religiously track movements.

8 minutes ago, Manc Fox said:

Maybe if your reading this (Geoff). I think you'd be allowed to let us all know what position this mystery man plays? Just thinking if it is a CB 90% of FT would breathe a sigh of relief!!:thumbup::thumbup:

And if its a player that the majority of fans will likely be happy with or if it's somebody controversial.....

And if they have Prem experience or not.

And if they have played for a National team at Senior Level

And their full name.

42 minutes ago, forfuchssake said:

Mystery man plays in the prem!

IF 'forfuchssake' IS ITK - and is right about it not being Ramirez (two big 'ifs' !) - could, "the Premier League player", be Michael Keane ?!  He would fit in with Geoff Peters', "not CL cup tied".  The only problem seems to be the fact that we are supposed to be paying £18m - and as many on here have said, that is a low price for Keane.  Perhaps Rudkin is getting better at negotiating deals (or Macia is doing it now) !  

Archived