Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

Is he a centre back? Yes

Doe he have prem experience? Yes

Is he younger than what we have? Yes

Is he better than what we have? Yes

People need to remember that last season aside, Morgan has plenty of mistakes in him. If he was at Liverpool they would equally have been flagged up and noticed more, just as Sakho's have. Should Ranieri put his arm round him and make him feel special and give him a settled run in the team, he could integrate well into the squad and the first team. 

But as things stand he hasn't signed and it's a rumour. Just hope we are looking at a new centre half. 

2 minutes ago, Shaneb said:

Have we all talked outselves into thinking its Sahko

given that the price seems about right, there aren't many players who we would struggle to agree terms with at that fee.  I guess its about dressing up the package so that when he leaves us, he gets what he was due at lpool over that period or what he has been offered elsewhere (if its more than we have put on the table)

we are looking at getting a decent wedge for riyad in a few months time so if we have designs on trying to reach top 7 next season we need to invest in some quality (assuming Claudio thinks that's what he is)

1 hour ago, sphericalfox said:

Also, isn't he sulky schit if he doesn't get his way? Not turning up and on time to training etc? Hardly fits our ethos.

Not Pearson/Walsh ethos that's for sure ....    But they iz gone !

Not really sure what are ethos is at the moment ....      Panic buying ??

Depay or Manolo Gabbiadini are other possible shouts for that price.

Sakho does make sense, and I wouldn't mind getting him. What people need to understand is our defence is in desperate need of an overhaul . In the Jan window it will be difficult finding any Defenders who clubs are willing to sell with as much Prem experience as Sakho. He is the best we can get in this current time. Summer will see the  big money dropped on defenders i'm sure. 

4 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

Depay or Manolo Gabbiadini are other possible shouts for that price.

Sakho does make sense, and I wouldn't mind getting him. What people need to understand is our defence is in desperate need of an overhaul . In the Jan window it will be difficult finding any Defenders who clubs are willing to sell with as much Prem experience as Sakho. He is the best we can get in this current time. Summer will see the  big money dropped on defenders i'm sure. 

If we stay up :-). 

I said Depay but I'm not sure he'd be interested in coming. 

15 minutes ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

to get 20 or so caps for France, then he can't be too bad... can he?

France have been lacking in quality CB's for a while, bar koscielny. They had to play adil rami at the euros & mangala was their third choice lol

17 minutes ago, char123 said:

looks like it [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What seems to happen is we'll have all these rumours then they will go and sign someone that no one has talked about or even heard of

1 minute ago, GingerrrFox said:

It can't be Sakho there's no chance we will go anywhere close to £105k a week. Slimani who was a £30 million buy this summer is nowhere near that figure if his rumoured weekly ££ is accurate. 

That could explain why the deal has stalled on personal terms then.. if indeed it is him..

Guest CityFan 06

Interesting. 

I'm going to say it's Keane, as a prediction. He's a player we've followed for a long time, he's been on loan here once before and he'd be an excellent addition to the defence.

However I think Depay, Martial (not so much now) or Bojan are possibles. It could be Sakho of Liverpool, would be willing to give him a chance for sure.

1 minute ago, CityFan 06 said:

Interesting. 

I'm going to say it's Keane, as a prediction. He's a player we've followed for a long time, he's been on loan here once before and he'd be an excellent addition to the defence.

However I think Depay, Martial (not so much now) or Bojan are possibles. It could be Sakho of Liverpool, would be willing to give him a chance for sure.

The same Martial who started for Man U against Liverpool at the weekend? :o

Bojan wouldn't cost 18 million. 

I just can't see Burnley selling Keane. He is worth much more to them than 18 million and helping them stay in the Premier League. 

Could be Depay but I think Sakho is the most likely shout so far. He is available and valued by Liverpool around 18 million and makes sense that matching his wages would be holding up the deal.

32 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

It can't be Sakho there's no chance we will go anywhere close to £105k a week. Slimani who was a £30 million buy this summer is nowhere near that figure if his rumoured weekly ££ is accurate. 

And Vardy who Arsenal wanted for 20m is on 100k.

Transfer cost has nothing to do with it.

If he stops us leaking stupid goals and allows us to start playing from the back than he's probably worth the money.

It isn't just transfer fees going through the roof due to the extra TV money.

Archived