Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

Guest CityFan 06
Just now, TommyK said:

Would love it to be one of; 

Ben Gibson

Keane

Shawcross

Smalling

But know idea. 

Smalling came to my mind as well, he would be an excellent signing. 

2 minutes ago, CityFan 06 said:

Not sure whether he's not playing for Man u as he's injuried or just not getting in the team.  Can't imagine he'd be happy sitting on the bench.

Just now, CityFan 06 said:

Shawcross has been awful for about 2 seasons now. Used to be decent though.

Would love any of those, especially Smalling but I think he is out of our league and could go to a number of top clubs, and you just know Everton will swoop in if there is any chance. They are like circling vultures to the big clubs!

The others would all be great too but I think Keane and Gibson will be aiming higher than us too and can only see their clubs letting them go in the Summer if a big offer comes in. They're needed for survival

39 minutes ago, bald reynard said:

IF 'forfuchssake' IS ITK - and is right about it not being Ramirez (two big 'ifs' !) - could, "the Premier League player", be Michael Keane ?!  He would fit in with Geoff Peters', "not CL cup tied".  The only problem seems to be the fact that we are supposed to be paying £18m - and as many on here have said, that is a low price for Keane.  Perhaps Rudkin is getting better at negotiating deals (or Macia is doing it now) !  

I've seen that movie, it's hilarious.

See_no_evil_hear_no_evil_(pryor,_wilder)

1 minute ago, Lcfcrory said:

Could it possibly be zouma for £18m? He's not cup tied, playing in bpl and i could see chelsea being fairly keen on a deal with the amount of cbs they have

Don't say that please! He is a monster. Would love him here. Chelsea's decision to bring Ake back to play as CB (Conte's words) was a strange one I thought but I think Zouma is too highly rated to be sold, especially at such a young age for a CB. Loan deal would be only possibility I think and even then, I think chances are slim.

6 minutes ago, Lcfcrory said:

Could it possibly be zouma for £18m? He's not cup tied, playing in bpl and i could see chelsea being fairly keen on a deal with the amount of cbs they have

Stuff of dreams. Doubt it though. He's just made it back for them and he is way out of our league.

18 minutes ago, Lcfcrory said:

I thought that to be honest.

Would be amazing, although unlikely. 

Apologies if this has already been sewn up elsewhere, but did the defender who used to play for Dortmund end up with a new club!? I think Boro were after him in the summer.

I don't watch as much european stuff as I used to but a couple of seasons back I swear he was thought of as one of the best in europe until he got injured.

Would he be around the 18mill mark!?

If he already has a new club then I apologise for this complete waste of a post lol

7 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Apologies if this has already been sewn up elsewhere, but did the defender who used to play for Dortmund end up with a new club!? I think Boro were after him in the summer.

I don't watch as much european stuff as I used to but a couple of seasons back I swear he was thought of as one of the best in europe until he got injured.

If he already has a new club then I apologise for this complete waste of a post lol

Subotic or something like that

15 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Nevan Subotic. Think he's back with the first team now, but has been saying some very nice things about Klopp that have fueled rumours of a move to Liverpool.

Then again, you never know...

Archived