Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

8 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

We *need* a CB. It's become very clear. Cafu is surplus to requirements at this moment in time, IMO.

I don't see why we need another player like Cafu. We need a CB, a RB and a number 10 type player. Cafu seems too similar to Musa and Gray 

4 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I don't see why we need another player like Cafu. We need a CB, a RB and a number 10 type player. Cafu seems too similar to Musa and Gray 

Because if they think Mahrez is going in the summer and Cafu is their long term target who might go elsewhere then they'll bring him in. Also, someone who claims to be ITK says we see Cafu as a number 10 for us. He has played there for Ludogrets at times.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Because if they think Mahrez is going in the summer and Cafu is their long term target who might go elsewhere then they'll bring him in. Also, someone who claims to be ITK says we see Cafu as a number 10 for us. He has played there for Ludogrets at times.

Fair enough, I heard Mahrez has pre-agreed to go in the Summer too. From what I saw of Cafu, he seemed very similar to Musa, lots of pace and aggression but little composure and craft, that a no.10 typical has. Be interesting to see what develops then

57 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Cafu can play as a right wing back, with Fuchs or Chilwell on the other side could be looking at playing 3-5-2 more often?

4 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Amazing fishing from Geoff, imagine he's got a few new followers on twitter as a result.

I bit! Still none the wiser though.:D Whilst Cafu might be a necessary or desired longer-term want if and when Mahrez flits, a decent mobile centre back is absolutely vital to staying up this season. Let's hope we keep focused on that.

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

This has to be a record 13 pages and we don't have a clue who we are talking about. Has anyone checked where the club chopper is? Or the owners plane.

Or is Mr Peters taking the piss. lollol

The info given out has a value of five fifths of fvck all

I very, very rarely post transfer stories - unlike the ITK frauds, eg IndyKaila etc - and wouldn't have tweeted if I wasn't 100% happy with the sources. Definitely not a fishing trip. And I thought someone somewhere might be interested that we're actively looking to strengthen during this window. Wish I could say more but I'd never get inside info again. Sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, as I can't go into detail (yet) but that's hindsight for you. PS Not replying much on Twitter / using internet much as I'm on holiday. 

7 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I very, very rarely post transfer stories - unlike the ITK frauds, eg IndyKaila etc - and wouldn't have tweeted if I wasn't 100% happy with the sources. Definitely not a fishing trip. And I thought someone somewhere might be interested that we're actively looking to strengthen during this window. Wish I could say more but I'd never get inside info again. Sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, as I can't go into detail (yet) but that's hindsight for you. PS Not replying much on Twitter / using internet much as I'm on holiday. 

Fair Play Geoff!! If we fail to sign anyone, i feel youll be blamed lollol 

10 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Doesn't matter really, post whatever because you're making work more enjoyable. 

15 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Ignore the naysayers Geoff, appreciate your time and info.

51 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Geoff has confirmed to me that the CL criteria is true, so it has to be Sakho or an unknown player IMO at that fee level.

So what you're saying is that it could be one of hundreds and thousands of players. lol

8 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Ignore the naysayers Geoff, appreciate your time and info.

Have you watched at least 4 matches of each of the players though?......

i assume one one of the targets is Nastastic (who must be last resort), one is Acerbi and then one more.

im pretty sure we're not interested in Sakho.

NOTHING CLOSE WITH SAKHO

Sky Sports News HQ understands no deal is imminent for Liverpooldefender Mamadou Sakho.

The Frenchman was left out of Liverpool’s U23 squad yesterday, prompting speculation a transfer could be on the cards this week.

But as it stands, nothing is close. It remains Liverpool’s intention to sell Sakho, who they value at £20m.

27 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I was only jesting Geoff.

1 minute ago, Abrasive fox said:

i assume one one of the targets is Nastastic (who must be last resort), one is Acerbi and then one more.

Thanks for the info, glad its not Sakho for themoney and salary he is wanting

14 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Nastasic and Acerbi are CL tied (this is becoming an AFCON joke!).

IMG_1320.GIF

33 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Oh you tease Geoff, come on give us a lickle hint. I'm getting little work done here because of the "mystery man"

Archived