Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Conspiracy theories

That reminds me.

One conspiracy theory that does have a bit of weight is Hitler escaping to South America, purely on the basis we could never find the body and so many of the Nazis managed to get there.

2 hours ago, leicesterlad1989 said:

On the flip side I have a friend at work who is adamant that no human has even been into space what so ever and that the Space Station doesn't exist.

Shit, so it really is Santa Clause flying his sleigh that I show my kids every Christmas. 

1 hour ago, Barky said:

Here's one, made up data shows what the "climate scientists" who made it up want it to show

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-38652746

I doubt it's made up data. Research on climate change is heavily funded with extra grants for trying to prove it's a man made effect.

Although in the global life span of our planet it has been both covered in ice and a big desert multiple times the heat change recorded since 1850 is a bit too rapid.

But the bigger influence is actually that bright thingy in the sky that lets off thousands of thermo nuclear explosions per second by fusion within it's core that may have happened 100,000 years ago.

Official reports held back for over 70 years, so many inconsistencies. 

Kennedy made great strides to implement more democracy into america, trying to destroy the CIA after their failed Bay of pigs operation on Cuba and seeing the atrocities they caused, the famous Executive Order 11110 which took massive powers away from the federal bank and private banks in the USA. Key parts of the E.O were immediately replaced after his assassination. 

I strongly believe Executive order 11110 was key to his assassination. 

Not read all this but sorry if mentioned already. I find some of the stuff David Icke talks about quite interesting but then it gets too detailed and I switch off. Also following him and someone called Maz zaroth on twitter throws up a few curveballs 

i think there is susbatance to a lot of them. But I am too lazy to get into it all

David Icke believes tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system, now hiding in underground bases, are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy against humanity.

Just read that again and let it sink in.

Just now, MattP said:

David Icke believes tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system, now hiding in underground bases, are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy against humanity.

I'm sorry Matt you're gonna have to wake up and smell the coffee mate.

Have you ever been to Coventry?

3 minutes ago, MattP said:

However Matt,when he was doing the rounds/ gigs in America he was selling out 1000,s at some extortionate amount of £s,waffling for hours.Night after night.

wish i had thought of the reptilian rubbish now.

Bet he p!sses himself laughing most nights quaffing Champagne,smoking Cuban cigars with near naked women running about.Well that's what I would have done!

18 hours ago, MattP said:

That reminds me.

One conspiracy theory that does have a bit of weight is Hitler escaping to South America, purely on the basis we could never find the body and so many of the Nazis managed to get there.

Thats weird cus when I went to South America a good few years back I had a meal in a small restaurant in Peru ....     I was a bit slow ordering cus I couldn't really read Peruvian and after a while this old grey haired waiter with a strong German accent told me if I didn't hurry up and get my' verdamt order in !' ...   he would invade Poland.      Spooky.

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Thats weird cus when I went to South America a good few years back I had a meal in a small restaurant in Peru ....     I was a bit slow ordering cus I couldn't really read Peruvian and after a while this old grey haired waiter with a strong German accent told me if I didn't hurry up and get my' verdamt order in !' ...   he would invade Poland.      Spooky.

Orders must be obeyed

2 minutes ago, Firegrande said:

The Boston strangler- watched a documentary on this last night, very intresting

Despite him admitting it, not one shred of physical evidence linked to him, covering for someone else? 

You chump ! ...  the Boston strangler was Tony Curtis with a false nose ...   I saw him do it and then he got caught.   Conspiracy my arse !  

On 1/18/2017 at 17:35, MattP said:

That reminds me.

I remember people discussing rumours and conspiracies about Hitler escaping to South America - and still being alive - when I was at school in the 70s.

He could still have been alive as an old man in his eighties, in theory.

Archived