Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The patronising tone from the media towards our predicament and fans

Come on lads and lasses, surely we can find all those articles from ex-players and journalists saying what a fantastic appointment it was when Claudio arrived? Virtually every one of them lavished praise on his sterling work. Nothing at all was said in a mocking way about the Tinkerman, him being a "same old face", him being "Clownio".

Fvck off to any of these people who think we as fans are ungrateful. We were far more positive about his appointment than any of you lot were. Sticking up for him when you said it was all Pearson's work. Defending him when you mocked him for continually talking about 40 points and deliberately misinterpreting his words. We think the world of him, yes we're frustrated that the football has been so awful but do you know how difficult it has been to criticise the man?

We just want the best for our club and that doesn't involve relegation. Just because we won a title, it doesn't stop us remaining fans as usual and complaining about crap football, applauding great football and taking each game and viewing it as such.

This is a sad day for Leicester City, we'll feel it far more than any of you morons with your faux outrage about how "disgusting" it is. You didn't want him in the first place so don't tell us how to view our club. Takes the fvcking piss. 

'not afforded the time to fight for safety'.

This is exactly where they miss the point. We. Should. Not. Be. Fighting. Relegation.

Would we be seeing the same tweets about Mourinho last season? He was fired a lot earlier than Claudio was as well.

We've been sinking for months. He DID had time!

The ironic thing is we sacked our successful manager before bringing in Ranieri, basically it was a punt and it worked out yet "No loyalty! Football is dead, they should be in the bottom half!wekjfweklfhwjfhwkjfgwkjgf!!!!!  vewjhchsdjcvh **** them!!!"

At half time last night the panel of experts highlighted the large pocket of space between our defence and midfield, a case ofimage.jpg.c37d2bd1d79fcbc3105f039f456e4b24.jpgimage.jpg.53056923c87293b17eb76b77ff456db5.jpg 

if ever I saw one, we've known about this for ages, Southampton away being the worst case / best example, so it's been an issue, hasn't been addressed and has been repeated over and over. We knew about it, some of them, Rio Ferdinand in particular I believe, were shocked at it, how can their opinion tonight be more valid than ours when they've been peeking in every now and then from the outside whilst we've been living it week in week out. That analysis was weeks and months overdue, if they consider that it's been an unaddressed issue for so long then they must accept that questions need to be asked why it remains unaddressed. Whether the blame fell with Claudio for tactics, formation and line up or the players for work rate, discipline and attitude is another question but at the end of the day nothing was being done about it. He tried different players, he tried a diamond yet we still willingly concede that territory to the opposition to pick passes from and line up shots like a tin can Alley game. 

Hearing the comments on the radio from non-Leicester fans wound me right up. How dare they tell us how to feel about it? Have they seen us play this season? We're a joke. Claudio has been useless this season, and he's had way more time than anyone else would have had. To the point that it's probably too late now. We're probably going down. The champions! Relegated! After spending £80m on "talent", as well. Ha! And I'm supposed to just be happy with that?! Fvck right off you cvnts.

1 minute ago, Raw Dykes said:

Hearing the comments on the radio from non-Leicester fans wound me right up. How dare they tell us how to feel about it? Have they seen us play this season? We're a joke. Claudio has been useless this season, and he's had way more time than anyone else would have had. To the point that it's probably too late now. We're probably going down. The champions! Relegated! After spending £80m on "talent", as well. Ha! And I'm supposed to just be happy with that?! Fvck right off you cvnts.

Time to change that sig again, unfortunately.

20 minutes ago, Koke said:

Clowns like this imbecile annoy me. Is it too much to expect to be 11th and voluntary steel other Stoke and West Brom? 

Plenty of pundits playing to the gallery tonight (I spose that's what twitters for) which is amusing because they're usually all trying to be the one who plays the devils advocate.

I'm seriously tired of pundits and journos saying fighting relegation is our rightful place. 

I didn't know people actually believed we're smaller than Stoke, WBA and Southampton. Wanting to be on their level is apparently too high expectations.

We upset all the media last season they love  the fact  we are struggling. We should be in a similar position to Southampton they are very similar to us in size and recent history going down to L1 and going upto the premier league in quick succession.

the media talk absolute rubbish it creates headlines.

Because we were relegated in 1908/09, 1934/35, 1938/39, 1954/55, 1968/69, 1977/78, 1980/81, 1986/87, 1990/91, 1994/95, 2001/02 and 2003/04 we should be absolutely fine with getting relegated as champions because after all we're used to going down. Cünts like Carragher can **** off :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

I'm seriously tired of pundits and journos saying fighting relegation is our rightful place. 

I didn't know people actually believed we're smaller than Stoke, WBA and Southampton. Wanting to be on their level is apparently too high expectations.

I agree. It's so condescending. What? That's where we were, so that's where we should always be? The reason last season was such an inspiring tale was because it went to show that a club doesn't have to stay at its level forever. David can beat Goliath. Your crappy team might one day be the best in the country. Those points aren't going to miss themselves, I guess.

I don't know why they can't see that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity for us to step up a level. We could easily be doing better than the likes of Stoke, Soton and WBA. They haven't been PL mainstays forever. You don't have to go far back to when they were yo-yo clubs. How many PL titles have they got, anyway?

We shouldn't have to accept the utter shite we've been served up this season just to suit people who couldn't give a fvck about us. A big fvck you to everyone who says we should be satisfied with this.

Who cares. These tw@ts kept saying that we wouldnt win the league last year. Nobody respected us but now they are all mighty and on claudio's jock.  Fak off you precious clowns. 

We were lcfc before claudio and will  be after. Sad he's gone but no one person is bigger than the club.

3 hours ago, Corky said:

Come on lads and lasses, surely we can find all those articles from ex-players and journalists saying what a fantastic appointment it was when Claudio arrived? Virtually every one of them lavished praise on his sterling work. Nothing at all was said in a mocking way about the Tinkerman, him being a "same old face", him being "Clownio".

Fvck off to any of these people who think we as fans are ungrateful. We were far more positive about his appointment than any of you lot were. Sticking up for him when you said it was all Pearson's work. Defending him when you mocked him for continually talking about 40 points and deliberately misinterpreting his words. We think the world of him, yes we're frustrated that the football has been so awful but do you know how difficult it has been to criticise the man?

We just want the best for our club and that doesn't involve relegation. Just because we won a title, it doesn't stop us remaining fans as usual and complaining about crap football, applauding great football and taking each game and viewing it as such.

This is a sad day for Leicester City, we'll feel it far more than any of you morons with your faux outrage about how "disgusting" it is. You didn't want him in the first place so don't tell us how to view our club. Takes the fvcking piss. 

:thumbup: well said.

i'm loving the hate, especially from people who don't follow the team and how we have been playing. Proves pundits don't really watch most games. Hopefully the hate can galvanize the team and it can recreate that us against the world mentality of last season.

Pisses me off seeing cvnts like Piers Morgan saying we should force the Thais out of the club, that we are ungrateful etc. I feel sorry for Ranieri and it is a very sad state of affairs however the majority of us knew he was now out of his depth and his days were numbered, at least now we have a chance to save the season.

After all, if it wasn't for the Thais we'd have been a mid-table championship side this whole time. Does seem strange that they gave Pearson time and not Ranieri, however.

Ranieri will always be a legend, but no man is bigger than the club and now we must look to the future.

COYB.

20 minutes ago, TK95 said:

The most sensible pundit so far :appl:

Guy speaks a whole lot of sense. Too many outsiders eyes' are blinded by our success of last season, and are forgetting how shocking we've been this season.

Funny how us fans are the most rational in this whole situation.

Archived