Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The patronising tone from the media towards our predicament and fans

The media and pundits like a narrative, and it's telling they've been following this from afar.

Anyone watching us week in week out knows this was the only option. I commend the owners for having the Balls to make the call, particularly as it was always going to be portrayed like we've stabbed our grandad in the back.

Change patronising to hypocrisy!

All these football people getting uptight an angry over this and yet they're the greedy ones with their extortionate wages and their subservience to the Media Moguls of Sky and BT are the underlying cause for all that is bad about football.

6 hours ago, FuchingKante said:

Pisses me off seeing cvnts like Piers Morgan saying we should force the Thais out of the club, that we are ungrateful etc. I feel sorry for Ranieri and it is a very sad state of affairs however the majority of us knew he was now out of his depth and his days were numbered, at least now we have a chance to save the season.

After all, if it wasn't for the Thais we'd have been a mid-table championship side this whole time. Does seem strange that they gave Pearson time and not Ranieri, however.

Ranieri will always be a legend, but no man is bigger than the club and now we must look to the future.

COYB.

I don't think it is strange. There are several reasons why they might have done this. This time, expectations are much higher, a lot more money has been invested in the squad, Pearson had just proved to be the ideal man for another Championship promotion push, and also we wouldn't have gone down in the history books as the champions who were relegated last time. Also, we looked competitive on the pitch two years ago. Far from it now.

8 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

He is the absolute worst of the worst. The cvnt has been slating us for weeks and now no doubt we are in the wrong for sacking Claudio?

I dont get him and Savage and Jenas and others. They tear into us and predict we will get relegated but LCFC are somehow in the wrong for firing the manager  

Merson predicted us to get relegated last weekend ffs.

Some of the comments from the so called experts today are absolutely ridiculous. The sentiment behind a lot of it it seems to be we are only little old Leicester and accept that we should be happy with impending relegation. I for one want Leicester to build on last season and to experience further success. How bloody dare we want success for our team!

37 minutes ago, davieG said:

That's it then Owners out!

Coming from the guy who calls Wenger and wants him sacked about 21 years of service. The guy is the biggest troll going and if any Leicester fan listens to this clown they can **** off and support Arsenal and moan about Wenger with him. 

Not surprised to see all the managers come out and support Ranieri. 

They all have to look after their own positions and let see be honest we was seen as a 3 pointer to other teams, all within the LMA aswell so need to show respect and dignity to others publicly too. 

**** these priks including lineker... WE HAVE BEEN TERRIBLE AND IT'S CLEAR RANIERI WOULD HAVE TAKEN US DOWN. 

Well I suppose we will never kno now which will only help ranieris story when told in years to come.

right decision for me and I agree with that twitter feed, do we not have the right to look forward??!!

On Tuesday, February 07, 2017 at 11:15, Footballwipe said:

I am an avid listener of Football Weekly. It's a great podcast but yesterday they made an absolute fool of themselves parroting this line. That somehow we need to keep Ranieri and as you said accept relegation. It was blood boiling.

Thankfully Rafael Honigstein was a voice of reason and common sense of the four. He was getting shouted down a little (I think Glendenning said "I couldn't disagree with you more.") it's here from about 36:30 onwards.

Yer and as for Paul Merson  ? he slagged us off ALL last season !

6 hours ago, davieG said:

Change patronising to hypocrisy!

All these football people getting uptight an angry over this and yet they're the greedy ones with their extortionate wages and their subservience to the Media Moguls of Sky and BT are the underlying cause for all that is bad about football.

This. 100%.

Archived