Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The patronising tone from the media towards our predicament and fans

La Gazetta de la Sport (Italy) has declared that Leicester city FC are ungrateful to Claudio after sacking him despite the record breaking achievements of last season.

The supporters aren't ungrateful and I don't believe the owners are either. The board is different.

The problem for me is it's all about money.

It's a shame that sentiment is not a factor in the decisions made by the board . I have no idea what goes on in the boardroom but I imagine there would have been a vote of some sort.

I may well be wrong but it's entirely possible that Rudkin would have the casting vote. It's known that his relationship with CR had broken down and he became Brutus to Ranieri's Ceasar.

Rudkin couldn't give a **** about anything but his position.

3 minutes ago, Parafox said:

La Gazetta de la Sport (Italy) has declared that Leicester city FC are ungrateful to Claudio after sacking him despite the record breaking achievements of last season.

The supporters aren't ungrateful and I don't believe the owners are either. The board is different.

The problem for me is it's all about money.

It's a shame that sentiment is not a factor in the decisions made by the board . I have no idea what goes on in the boardroom but I imagine there would have been a vote of some sort.

I may well be wrong but it's entirely possible that Rudkin would have the casting vote. It's known that his relationship with CR had broken down and he became Brutus to Ranieri's Ceasar.

Rudkin couldn't give a **** about anything but his position.

Where did you hear that Parafox. I didn't know about that.

7 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I hope the press are fuming on Monday night, talking about how we turned it on and beat Liverpool, thus disrespecting Claudio, by only playing well when we want!

c'mon, get behind the club!!!!

True, the players best ****ing turn up on Monday night, it's going to be the only way they can clear their name now. Get a result and improvement on performances is the only way to show there must of been something wrong previously. 

5 minutes ago, Phube said:

Italy, a place where managerial longevity is a certainty?!? 

lol

Haven't Palermo had something like 12 managers in a calendar year?

The Italian press may well be hypocritical, but are they right in this case?

The way the media have behaved over this entire affair is nothing short of embarrassing, not that anyone should be shocked by this. Their uneducated, detached, sensationalist and sales driven opinion doesn't mean a jot to me and it shouldn't any other Leicester fan. Why would the Italian media be any different?

Archived