Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Swansea post match 2-0

Just now, foxyblue said:

Claudio Ranieri: "I’m very confident in my players and I believe everything will be right. It’ll take one, right moment to go back" .

What a loads of bullocks.

To me watching his interview and just looking at the words tell two completely different stories. He was saying the same type of things, but his delivery seemed to be unsure and his face and mannerisms seemed unsettled the entire time.

2 minutes ago, Livid said:

I don't want him to go as we owe him so much but I can't see anything but relegation if he stays.

If he does go and those twats suddenly start to play I will despise them. He doesn't train them to be this bad, to not pick up players in the box or track the man making the run. They are letting us all down.

The buck stops with him. He could change the team, he could have insisted upon better recruitment by threatening to resign in the summer if he didn't like it. He had a lot of power and credit in the bank then. Now he has none. He chooses the team, he picks the tactics, he works all week  on the training ground.

I respect him for what happened last year but this collapse is shocking. Poor management is at the hear t of it and he's at the heart of the management.

We have gone from the darlings, to the laughing stock of world football in approx 6/7 months.

I'm being genuine. Ranieri by making the bizarre decisions he is doing and by coming out to the media after each game and saying exactly the same load of bollox is laughable for a City supporter, let alone someone who dont' like the club.

There is no shame in holding up your hands and saying:-

'I believe it is in the best interests of all parties that I resign immediately as I cannot see how I can turn this mess around'

Please Claudio leave with your head high following your brilliant achievement.

Rudders to be sacked immediately as he failed to bring in the re-inforcements this team is crying out for.

Benny/Huth

Morgan/Benny

Benny/Amartey

Benny/Wague

Four combos I'd rather see in our defence rather than trotting out the same shit each and every game. Benny can't even make the bench somehow.

edit: actually give Amartey a shot next to either Huth or Wes, he's actually on the teamsheet. Why don't we just try SOMETHING.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

We have gone from the darlings, to the laughing stock of world football in approx 6/7 months.

I'm being genuine. Ranieri by making the bizarre decisions he is doing and by coming out to the media after each game and saying exactly the same load of bollox is laughable for a City supporter, let alone someone who dont' like the club.

One can only pray he says this stuff then marches into the changing room and abuses the players. Most likely the players are abusing him though. And most obvious of them all, is that we're all being abused when we have to watch this shite.

1 minute ago, esoog said:

Robbie Earle says it how it is...players have fat cat syndrome. Replacing Ranieri won't do a thing if players don't have the hunger. They really don't and deserve what's coming to them

No I don't agree. This has been the crux of many people's argument, and it's a wrong one.

I fully maintain that these players WOULD start playing for a manager they respected and if they felt they had a clear plan of action.

Its not an argument to simply say keep Ranieri because nobody else could change the mindsets of the players anyway. We don't know this, yet it's been touted on here and elsewhere for weeks. It's a dangerous argument and I think it's a wrong one.

Ridiculous starting lineup. I admire loyalty to the players, but enough is enough. Consistently starting the same problem setup week after week with no plan B is just beyond a joke now. As for the subs, the bloke has lost the plot. 2-0 down and you bring on a defensive mid with 2 strikers on the bench.

As for the players, what a spineless bunch of pussys. All too scared to try anything and rather pass it backwards. The lack of effort from Mahrez is infuriating. Wish we had cashed in on him when we had the chance.

Ranieri has to go now. Get him out. The past is the past.

Archived