Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Swansea post match 2-0

No point commenting, same shit players same results, same discussion take place.

Same talk out of the players next week, same spineless effort.

Something or someone needs changing, before it's to late, or is it already to late?, the more I see, the more I believe it is.

Hope fans don't come on here and say let's give him until after the cl league game.

Get rid of him now and let shakey take over until they find somebody new,surley he can't do no worse than coco the clown,just waiting for his usual shite post match interview(we must fight,stay together and played well).

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

But we have to support the team ©

How dare we critisise or moan.

I said all I have to say yesterday and when the team was announced because I knew what was going to happen, no i'm not psychic, it's obvious and clear to see.

Not one for slagging the team players or manager normally.

But this has been obvious most of the season.

Sorry but CR sort out our centre backs now or just fvck off.

2 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Changes have to be made now Claudio. Got to be Amartey for Simmo, Benny for either Wes or Huth, Chilwell for Fuch(ed). Can't do anything about Drinky as there's no useful replacement but he's been awful. Slimani has to play. Vardy last chance saloon alongside him otherwise Musa or Ulloa. Forget about Shinji as an option, waste of time sadly. AAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH

I'd rather Mendy than Drinky. Drinky is wank and has no excuse for his pisspot football.

Just now, Foxfromburbage said:

Dignified resignation needed after the owners supported him - everyone wins then and hopefully we will

Stuff dignified resignation this man has turned our club into the embarrasing mess it is today and been well paid for it.

4 minutes ago, crsleicester said:

Thai's don't like losing face. They will sack him this week

true they don't...but they also value commitment and loyalty and agreements. Whey they appointed him they asked him to commit to staying if we got relegated which he did. I think that also meant that they wouldn’t sack him if we did. And I think they may feel they have to keep their word.

I hope I'm wrong

Just now, foxyblue said:

Hope fans don't come on here and say let's give him until after the cl league game.

Get rid of him now and let shakey take over until they find somebody new,surley he can't do no worse than coco the clown,just waiting for his usual shite post match interview(we must fight,stay together and played well).

No, I have spent a fortune for me and the kids to go, these players and manager need to be replaced by people who can change this shower of shit.

6 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Sack the twat. Biggest fraud since Bernie Madoff. I want his winners medal confiscated and sent to Big Nige. I hope the owners taker legal action against him.

You see this is where people go too far and you realise they are cvnts.

If you'd have just been reasonable and criticised him for this season alone it would have been fine. But no, that wasn't enough for you was it, you had to start being ridiculous and disrespectful.

Please do humanity a favour and die.

Can't see anything but relegation now. Any hope I had is long gone because I know we will not be dropping players.

We have actually been conned and I think some of our players have clauses that means they have to play. 

Wes and Huth look diabolical. It is actually depressing to watch them. They're like two fat old men. 

Vardy needs to be dropped immediately. How many times have we played and not had a single shot in the first half? Pretty much all. Slimani comes on and works a chance almost straight the way. Vardy has a chance and puts it in the stands. ****ing CONNED.

7 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Can't watch this team under Claudio any longer, absolute disgusting, much much worse than two season's ago, this feels as bad as the 07/08 season.

His own fault for picking the same shite defence, continuing with the likes of Drinkwater, Mahrez & Vardy when they've hardly done anything for months. Same hoof ball rubbish, hit it up to Vardy and hope for the best, no composure whatsoever, lack of effort by some, no desire by some.

Depressing and disgusting, time to go Claudio.

Where is Mendy our savior?

3 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Can't stop breaking records can we? 

First reigning Premier League champions in history to lose 5 consecutive games. 

Maybe that's the aim? To break every record - good or bad... last season was all about getting our name in the history books for the right reasons - this season the opposite.

Archived