Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Swansea post match 2-0

1 minute ago, Blue'nWhiteFox said:

I think we should keep CR anyhow, in respect to what he achieved with the team last year. At least for one more season, PL or PS, whatever.

Wish there was a minus one, it's time to change, but nothing can change what Claudio achieved, and comments like this are disgraceful and disrespectful to him.

2 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

You see this is where people go too far and you realise they are cvnts.

If you'd have just been reasonable and criticised him for this season alone it would have been fine. But no, that wasn't enough for you was it, you had to start being ridiculous and disrespectful.

Please do humanity a favour and die.

spot on - I had this same debate with someone else who called CR a fraud. He's not, he just doesn’t have the skillset for a very different situation to last year

Well I tried to emphasise the importance of playing King and the reasons we wouldn't score any goals or perhaps one at the most. 

And it was exactly as I anticipated.

Drinky huffed and puffed as ever, but he never played a key ball. Almost all our players were also guilty of the same fault, taking too long to control the ball if they managed it at all and then taking too many touches.

Times the ball bounced up in the air before being controlled and even simple passes in promosing situations were misdirected.

We had barely three efforts of any merit in the whole game - what a return for a lot of outlay and even one of those three Slimani never actually got to.

Swansea were nothing special whatsoever but they worked as a unit and they were organised. They were like Muslim husbands.  Always a few steps in front of their wives or, in football terms, the opposition.

Even when they predictably shut up shop they must have been amazed how easy it was because we had no tactical answers whatsoever.

Our owner was there shaking his head and I'm not surprised cos if he really wants us to stay in The Premiership the sooner he makes significant change the guard the better and even now I think it's probably too late.

Then there were the goals - nothing extraordinary but a coaches nightmare really.

and yet again a bloke given four or five yards of clear space inside our penalty area and then from an anticipatable situation. Some might blame Huth but really it was an edge of the box incursion that should have been picked up by one of our defensive midfielders.           .

The second goal involved seven of our players failing to control three. Albrighton was all over the place and our defensive organision was dismantled by simple passing and moving ... an aspect of play we showed little enthusiasm for ourselves.

Once again we selected Vardy and yet again he showed the touch of a concrete post which lost him the two or three half-chances presented to him.

Gray was our most promising attacker but he was double marked some of the time, his touch a little unsure, and his lack of worthwhile options lamentable.      

Our lack of confidence was also there to be seen with too many players passing the buck.

But really our downfall was not creating chances and not having shots...the one of course being dependent on the other - and what a contrast that was to the last two thirds of the Derby game.

Once again we left King out and looked a complete mess.   

15 League games without a win (5 D, 10L)

0 win away so far.

5 consecutive defeats.

0 goal scored in 2017 (6 games).

Worst team in the league. By a country mile. I can't see us not going down.

Chilwell, Gray, Mahrez, Kasper, Slim and Ndidi gone this summer.

1 minute ago, Kasey Keller said:

Matt Jones what a pr!ck

Look the guy has to explain why it didn't work - he is being very fair to the team - less so than the national commentators who have a go at us after we trumped them all last season. It's a balance. To be honest I am stunned after today - I don't know what to say or do - I am staring at the bottom of my pint glass now  and I can't see a way out. 

"Not had the rub of the green"

Is it down to luck that you have forgotten how to pass forwards Danny?

Is it down to luck that Vardy has forgotten how to harass defenders and chase down loose balls?

Is it down to luck that we cannot defend balls that come into the box?

3 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

More empty words from the players, this time Drinkwater. 

"We need to keep going" 

Doubt Drinkwater will say anything. Probably throwing a mardy as we speak. 

Didnt realise he did an interview. Very good from one of our biggest bottlers.

it's funny in a way that people still defend Vards starting place saying he's as good as he was last season and has even better stats, just "doesn't get any service". The form he's in, I would be amazed if he gets any service from his missus :blush: Slim's slip & miss doesn't fill me with confidence either

Just now, Thracian said:

Well I tried to emphasise the importance of playing King and the reasons we wouldn't score any goals or perhaps one at the most. 

And it was exactly as I anticipated.

Drinky huffed and puffed as ever, but he never played a key ball. Almost all our players were also guilty of the same fault, taking too long to control the ball if they managed it at all and then taking too many touches.

Times the ball bounced up in the air before being controlled and even simple passes in promosing situations were misdirected.

We had barely three efforts of any merit in the whole game - what a return for a lot of outlay and even one of those three Slimani never actually got to.

Swansea were nothing special whatsoever but they worked as a unit and they were organised. They were like Muslim husbands.  Always a few steps in front of their wives or, in football terms, the opposition.

Even when they predictably shut up shop they must have been amazed how easy it was because we had no tactical answers whatsoever.

Our owner was there shaking his head and I'm not surprised cos if he really wants us to stay in The Premiership the sooner he makes significant change the guard the better and even now I think it's probably too late.

Then there were the goals - nothing extraordinary but a coaches nightmare really.

and yet again a bloke given four or five yards of clear space inside our penalty area and then from an anticipatable situation. Some might blame Huth but really it was an edge of the box incursion that should have been picked up by one of our defensive midfielders.           .

The second goal involved seven of our players failing to control three. Albrighton was all over the place and our defensive organision was dismantled by simple passing and moving ... an aspect of play we showed little enthusiasm for ourselves.

Once again we selected Vardy and yet again he showed the touch of a concrete post which lost him the two or three half-chances presented to him.

Gray was our most promising attacker but he was double marked some of the time, his touch a little unsure, and his lack of worthwhile options lamentable.      

Our lack of confidence was also there to be seen with too many players passing the buck.

But really our downfall was not creating chances and not having shots...the one of course being dependent on the other - and what a contrast that was to the last two thirds of the Derby game.

Once again we left King out and looked a complete mess.   

Shut up Thrac, King is not saving this shower of shit.

When has he ever looked good at this level?

Just do one.

Archived