Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Swansea post match 2-0

Absolutely disgraceful team selection. 

Gray up front again....why?! 

Huth and Morgan are dog shit. We know this. Why are they continously played.

Think everyone wanted Amartey playing too. 

Just pitiful again. Can't even blame Jon Moss.

Was it just me who wanted Huth off at the end?! Would have been a blessing in disguise. 

No fight in this team whatsoever 

Sick of this

Embarrassing 

im not one for sacking managers but why oh why is he picking the same back four that have been shipping goals for fun this season. we have ndidi now so can afford to play amartey in defence. if we can change the back 4 and at least defend we have a chance to at least pick up some points but unless that changes i honestly cannot see any possible way we can stay up. yes we need to score more but surely if we have a defence that can defend and play out from the back like we did against derby ( yes their reserves before anybody says it) we have shown we score goals. claudio needs to change something and quickly because im sorry but if he keeps going we are down for definate if we are not already.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Absolutely disgraceful team selection. 

Gray up front again....why?! 

Huth and Morgan are dog shit. We know this. Why are they continously played.

Think everyone wanted Amartey playing too. 

Just pitiful again. Can't even blame Jon Moss.

Was it just me who wanted Huth off at the end?! Would have been a blessing in disguise. 

No fight in this team whatsoever 

Sick of this

Embarrassing 

No reasonable alternatives?

Ranieri needs to decide what's more important, his job or keeping a couple of indviduals happy. If he continues picking the same team, certainly the same back four, then I cant see us picking up enough points and ultimately he will be sacked. 

I am forever grateful for what these players achieved last year but they aren't anywhere close to what they were last year. 

Fuchs - seems to be ageing by the minute. Each performance is worse than the previous and rarely completes a full 90 now. 

Huth - used to look a mountain of a player but you look at him and he is as strong and commanding as someone who is 5ft. Confidence is shot.

Simpson - always needed replacing and very limited. Constant long balls down the line and off the pitch really dont help. 

The likes of Vardy and Mahrez constantly picked even though their heads appear to be anywhere but on the pitch.

Special mention to Drinkwater who appear to have lost his mind. Forever angry with himself. His levels have really slipped.

Some of these, if not all need replacing. Mix it up a little. During "the great escape" the inclusions of Albrighton and Huth really galvonised the team. We are however in a worse position now compared to then, with all these heavy defeats. 

THE TIME FOR CHANGE IS NOW!

1 hour ago, ealingfox said:

Shocking. The statistics they have run up are absolutely ridiculous now.

The guy clearly has absolutely no clue what to do. The players should be ashamed of themselves, and as I've said consistently some of them need binning far more than Ranieri does. But it's his job to bin them, and he hasn't done it. The way he let January elapse without taking significant action was an insult. His interviews and press conferences for months now have been an insult.

He signed every player in the title-winning team. We were in title-winning form when he left - you might run with that and point out Ranieri has not improved the team at any point during his tenure. He took over a team in title-winning form and kept them there. He deserves immense credit for that of course. But he walked into a dream.

If he'd had his way, we wouldn't have gone through with the Kante signing! We'd have had this season last year if that had been the case. That's why there are grounds to call him a fraud.

I cannot believe people still bring up Nigel Pearson. 

I liked Nige and deserves credit for many things he did, but he had faults as well, and since has proved to be virtually unemployable. 

CR it seems has his limitations, but I don't like the disrespectful aspect of your post re: a good guy who was manager and won the PL for our club. 

36 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

How long did albrighton play on Wednesday?

simpson was carrying a knock from last weekend

Then Simpson, shouldn't have started, but our squad has be that poorly assembled we do not another full time right back! 

Gray also played 120 minutes, it was tactical! 

Just now, chapero82 said:

it's so disheartening when you are 2-0 down and all the players are doing is passing back to defence then the keeper!

no desire or anything 

Sorry to mention the other shaped ball but that England game yesterday had desire and everything ...    in spades ...   chalk and cheese.         (But then rugby players do get paid a lot more and never take any bad knocks ....    :ph34r:).  

Well that was an awful day out. The lack of passion and commitment has me absolutely flabbergasted. Swansea showed enough to make you think that they'll stay up now. They're rejuvenated under their new boss but I'm not sure how much a new boss will change us and our attitude at the minute. Too many passengers out on the pitch who continue to take home astronomical pay packets but don't have the desire or bottle or even the ability at this moment to warrant it. Nothing short of shambolic; the majority of them ought to be ashamed of themselves but my fear is that it probably doesn't really bother them. Modern football in a nutshell. I feel bad for the fans who've still got at least another hour to travel home yet.

4 minutes ago, EGBFitness said:

Went to the game today, what a joke of a performance! 

We are so flat it is unreal! Interesting to watch players reactions after the goals, Kasper animated looking to try and pick the players up and Vardy doing the same, looked to be organising something!? Others looked dejected and looked to be no form of motivation or acknowledgment from the bench - don't think I seen Shakey and CR ever speak once again. 

Subs ineffective again, tactics wrong again imo and can't understand why we bring Slimani on to not get the ball in the ****ing box! 

I know most will disagree but I feel sorry for Vardy and Slimani, they don't get no service at all or the build up is so slow they are being asked to make something out of nothing. 

Huth is a joke, lucky not to be sent off... the guy is a liability! His distribution is shocking too (I know others aren't much better but the guy slices every lofted ball), Fuchs is still missing... ripped to shreads by Routledge and Noughton! So sloppy with his defending! Mahrez in a free role worked last season, this season we are so compact and so slow attacking that just means we have about 5 players on the edge marked up and acres of space on the right wing with no one there. 

Ndidi about the only player who can walk off that pitch with head up! Can see him going in summer with someone snapping him up quickly. 

Only quickly seen Sky Sports CR interview headline... we need luck? The only luck he needs is that he keeps his job! These displays are an embarrassment! We aren't losing down to bad decision etc we look a beaten side from the off and self destruct soon as we concede... that's not luck! Please get rid of this guy whilst we still have hope! 

Yes and no.

Slimani and Vardy had two perfect chances and wasted them.

Again. If they score, it's 2:2. If Schmeichel hadn't thrown the

ball directly to a Swansea player, it wouldn't have been 0:2.

Remember, Schmeichel did the same mistake at Hull and it

also cost us dearly. Zieler would have been slaughtered here,

if he had done the same.

Wrong subs?

In the second half we had Slimani, Vardy, Mahrez and Gray on

the pitch. Did we really have better attacking options on the bench,

which CR should have played instead? If you think so, please name

them.

Not enough crosses into the box.

Right, but I doubt, that Ranieri told Gray, Mahrez, Fuchs,Chilwell,

Amartey & Co. not to play crosses.

Morgan, Huth

Should be benched. But are Benalouane and Wague really  up to

it in the PL and CL? I doubt it, but would give them a chance to

prove me wrong.    

Whoever is responsible for not bringing in two good defenders in

the last two transfer windows, should be fired. Especially, because

it must have been clear to the guys in charge, that the announced

crackdown on holding/blocking in the box would turn Huth and Morgan

from big assets into huge liabilities. But nothing happened. At least, it

seems so. Hard to understand.

Huge opportunity missed today, and not just the three points. We've been playing poorly and mid week changes were made, which as a result of those changes goodwill towards a handful of players was generated from the fans. We can sit here and argue all day about the quality of opposition on Wednesday night but it was refreshing to see Benny play, reassuring to see Chilwell perform well again and encouraging that Gray is continuing to look like he could become a real talent. 

I'm not sure how Claudio put that team out today, to name the same back four which has conceded so many not just in 2017 but all season is criminal. Amartey has just been named in the AFCON team of the tournament at CB, yet we are yet to play him there. To compel matters we aren't scoring goals yet we continue to pick Jamie Vardy, through what feels like blind loyalty. If Big Slim was fit enough for 30 minutes on Wednesday you'd assume that he could of started today, especially as he came on at half time. 

I'm lost after today, we blindly walked into a big game against relegation rivals and went about the game with the same low level of fight, passion and desire. Some of the players look hopeless this season, but Claudio's inability to change it concerns me most. Surely now he has to go. People say we can't get a manager on his level again, and maybe they are right but as it stands he is taking us down and he won't be the man for us in Championship so I imagine he'd leave in the summer. 

The season we had the great escape NP made the switch to 3-5-2 with about 12 (ish) games to go, from what I've seen Claudio doesn't posses the ability to change anything, not even the starting 11. 

32 minutes ago, leicesterlad1989 said:

Ranieri needs to decide what's more important, his job or keeping a couple of indviduals happy. If he continues picking the same team, certainly the same back four, then I cant see us picking up enough points and ultimately he will be sacked. 

I am forever grateful for what these players achieved last year but they aren't anywhere close to what they were last year. 

Fuchs - seems to be ageing by the minute. Each performance is worse than the previous and rarely completes a full 90 now. 

Huth - used to look a mountain of a player but you look at him and he is as strong and commanding as someone who is 5ft. Confidence is shot.

Simpson - always needed replacing and very limited. Constant long balls down the line and off the pitch really dont help. 

The likes of Vardy and Mahrez constantly picked even though their heads appear to be anywhere but on the pitch.

Special mention to Drinkwater who appear to have lost his mind. Forever angry with himself. His levels have really slipped.

Some of these, if not all need replacing. Mix it up a little. During "the great escape" the inclusions of Albrighton and Huth really galvonised the team. We are however in a worse position now compared to then, with all these heavy defeats. 

THE TIME FOR CHANGE IS NOW!

Do you realize, that all the players you are criticizing ( and rightfully so), were signed

by Pearson?

2 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Horrific. Gray and Ndidi aside it was another shirking performance. Huth... second week in a row he's made a complete hash of a 50/50 on the half way and cost us. If it weren't for it being Millwall next week and him therefore only missing a cup game I'd have been rooting for Moss to send him off at the end there. 

Getting increasingly fed up of Claudio keeping faith in the back four from last season - Understandable that he'd be grateful to them for last year, but they look a shadow of the unit that started last season when we were playing the "you score 2, we'll score 3" game, let alone the 5 or 6 clean sheets in successive games that started up this time last year. Don't expect any of them to play next weekend, and they certainly shouldn't get their places back unless Amartey, Chilwell and Benny are somehow even worse. 

I no huth cant play next leauge match surely if he still has a job by the next leauge game i think Amartey and benny need 2 be the centre backs its got to happen it cant be any worse 

the owner should just force the unaccountable leotards to read this thread and supporters frustration on their way home.   Saying that I don't think it will make a difference with half of them. Derby team was full of hunger because not many were or are regular first teamers from last year

2 minutes ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

Do you realize, that all the players you are criticizing ( and rightfully so), were signed

by Pearson?

Eh? Yes I am aware but I don't understand the link to Pearson in what I said? 

Doesn't matter who signed them. Currently the same players are being picked week in week out and it's not improved. 

3 minutes ago, esoog said:

the owner should just force the unaccountable leotards to read this thread and supporters frustration on their way home.   Saying that I don't think it will make a difference with half of them. Derby team was full of hunger because not many were or are regular first teamers from last year

Mate that was just like, Derby reserve. It's a fvcking shame we had to go to the ET to get rid of them. Not saying that some should have deserved a start (Benny, Chillwell, Amartey) or to be on the bench (Kapy) though. 

Archived