Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Swansea post match 2-0

for the first time a quote a few years I'll be seriously glad when this season is over and the embarrassment stops being week in week out ....

Positive note .... Championship ticket prices are cheaper and easier to get for us non-ST holders ... and at last we'll get back to the regular crowd of whingers and moaners who never fail to be there however shite we are!!!!

So begins another shit week at work having to be told how shit we are and that we should never have won the title last season .... ya'da ya'da ya'da !!!!!!! So utterly pissed off with this squad and manager at present !!!! 

3 minutes ago, Blue'nWhiteFox said:

I think we should keep CR anyhow, in respect to what he achieved with the team last year. At least for one more season, PL or PS, whatever.

Have you been on the pop this afternoon,

Sorry that was last season and I want my team to be in pl league next season.

If this team goes down it will not come straight back.

I'm a massive CR fan and think it's disrespectful to bad mouth the man that bought the impossible to LCFC.

BUT.

That was worse than the Millwall game Sven got sacked after, plus 10hours without a goal. Nothing seems like it will change unless we change something, and the obvious thing is the manager.

Gutted. I still love you Claudio, but i think it's time to do the right thing now you gorgeous Italian.

1 minute ago, Chester Dontlie said:

it's funny in a way that people still defend Vards starting place saying he's as good as he was last season and has even better stats, just "doesn't get any service". The form he's in, I would be amazed if he gets any service from his missus :blush: Slim's slip & miss doesn't fill me with confidence either

Vardy will be getting nothing off his Mrs, she's currently looking for a premier league football player to shack up with from May onwards. 

I don't want him to go as we owe him so much but I can't see anything but relegation if he stays.

If he does go and those twats suddenly start to play I will despise them. He doesn't train them to be this bad, to not pick up players in the box or track the man making the run. They are letting us all down.

1 minute ago, GloverFox said:

for the first time a quote a few years I'll be seriously glad when this season is over and the embarrassment stops being week in week out ....

Positive note .... Championship ticket prices are cheaper and easier to get for us non-ST holders ... and at last we'll get back to the regular crowd of whingers and moaners who never fail to be there however shite we are!!!!

So begins another shit week at work having to be told how shit we are and that we should never have won the title last season .... ya'da ya'da ya'da !!!!!!! So utterly pissed off with this squad and manager at present !!!! 

I live in the north west, so the only thing that is keeping me sane through this shower of shit is that there are lots of North West clubs in the championship. More games for me to go to. On a serious note though this is such a terrible situation. I really hope all them players have relegation wage reduction clauses 

9 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

You see this is where people go too far and you realise they are cvnts.

If you'd have just been reasonable and criticised him for this season alone it would have been fine. But no, that wasn't enough for you was it, you had to start being ridiculous and disrespectful.

Please do humanity a favour and die.

That's quite a laugh coming from you.

Archived