Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Swansea post match 2-0

I want to stay my normal optimistic self ... but the second half was awful in spite of more possession, and first half was much much worse!

If CR remains and he won't change the CBs then I'd like to see the team that ended start our next premier league game, although only because I can't think of a better team.

We just don't look like scoring. It's hard. If we had players confident scoring and were losing but getting some goals we'd just need to shore up the defence. But we're conceding silly goals (normally 2 in quick succession) and never looking like threatening.

We need to seriously look at the way we approach these games to make sure we are creating more chances!

I can't read any more posts by those deluded persons who are still defending the manager. They just ain't seeing it.

Enough is enoigh.

We still haven't scored in 2017, the game plan is just not there and some of the players are clearly not playing for the boss.

Time to stop piddling about. We are fookin dreadful. We need to make a change now and at least make a fist of it.

Cant for the life of me understand why Chilwell didnt start - Fuchs has been absolutely turd all season. We looked better with Slimani alongside Vardy, so if he's fit enough for 45mins he's worth the gamble fore 90mins. 

Gray was very good and Ndidi looked decent. Aside from that, we've got too many people in 3rd or 4th gear. Same shit, different week.

Feel sorry for all the fans that went on Swansea today cos that was so poor. No commitment, no effort and nobody looking like they wanted the ball. 1 shot on target against them is piss poor. Ranieri has nobody to blame but himself. Pick the same team with the same tactics and we will keep getting the same results. I said after Burnley that we won't win another game this season and I'm sticking to that. I'm close to saying we won't score another goal this season. If we get relegated this season, which I think we will, that really is embarrassing considering the shit that is in this league this season. I think we have to accept championship football next season 

Horrific. Gray and Ndidi aside it was another shirking performance. Huth... second week in a row he's made a complete hash of a 50/50 on the half way and cost us. If it weren't for it being Millwall next week and him therefore only missing a cup game I'd have been rooting for Moss to send him off at the end there. 

Getting increasingly fed up of Claudio keeping faith in the back four from last season - Understandable that he'd be grateful to them for last year, but they look a shadow of the unit that started last season when we were playing the "you score 2, we'll score 3" game, let alone the 5 or 6 clean sheets in successive games that started up this time last year. Don't expect any of them to play next weekend, and they certainly shouldn't get their places back unless Amartey, Chilwell and Benny are somehow even worse. 

1 minute ago, Blue'nWhiteFox said:

Gonna be a hard time ahead of us..

But what can really save this season is big success in CL and FA cup.

how many you think Sevilla will put past us? If Swansea managed two...five? six??, seven?? And when we get drawn against a top club in the cup that's it

We can't sack the whole team. But we could at least pick one that addresses the clear problems we have. Sadly Claudio seems unable or unwilling to do that. He had a chance at HT to get rid of Huth or Morgan and put Amartey into CB. King could have also come on for Drinkwater. For failing to read and analyse what's in front of him and what most can see, then the manager has to go. 

Archived