Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Swansea post match 2-0

5 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:
5 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

It's so strange. Last season, he gave us the best season this club will likely ever have. This season is the biggest wasted opportunity to push on to the next level any club will likely ever have. worst.

How do you get the PL champions relegated after spending about £80m on the squad? Ask Claudio.

I feel sick.

Corrected for you.

Before everyone has a pop at me, I mean in terms of expectation and return.

For me that post match interview was very revealing. I had hoped that with the club's 'unswerving support' he would take that as carte blanche to start calling out some of these players and criticising them publicly. There's a number of players that are getting off too lightly. I honestly think a public naming and shaming might be the kick up the arse a few of them deserve.

I really think he does himself, the fans and the players a disservice by not being more direct. You could argue that being critical could make things worse but my response would be how much worse can it get? 

51 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Sack the twat. Biggest fraud since Bernie Madoff. I want his winners medal confiscated and sent to Big Nige. I hope the owners take legal action against him.

You willy puller. 

Its been a nightmare, and if there were a decent replacement I would be up for a change of manager to get us to safety, but with that comment you've really embarrassed yourself. 

And **** off with all this Pearson bullshit; the guy that had us bottom for 6 months and finished 14th; the man who didn't win the title. 

What you should be saying is, thanks for the title Claudio but we now need to make a change.

The most scary thing about this season is that we've been sussed out. The long ball gets snapped up quickly , Vardy runs are sussed, mahrez runs sussed, defenders sitting deeper and because we don't have technically gifted players in midfield we are not creating chances. How many times did Vardy run onto balls last year compared to this year. Unfortunately with this team it appears that there is no plan B because we can't keep the ball on the ground and create chances like other teams. Last year was freaky in that teams couldn't sussed us out, now they have we have been exposed as the limited team we are. Take away 120% effort and these players regress to the being the players they were when they joined the club.

Im afraid the reality is that the dream is over, this is the real world again and  have no idea how we're going to dig ourselves out of it.

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

For me that post match interview was very revealing. I had hoped that with the club's 'unswerving support' he would take that as carte blanche to start calling out some of these players and criticising them publicly. There's a number of players that are getting off too lightly. I honestly think a public naming and shaming might be the kick up the arse a few of them deserve.

I really think he does himself, the fans and the players a disservice by not being more direct. You could argue that being critical could make things worse but my response would be how much worse can it get? 

My gut is that he's avoided dropping certain players as that could be the lasting remains of the squad who back him 

He continues to do the same thing time and time again!

We should go to a formation the players understand, no of this 4-2-3-1 bullshit! If you not playing two upfront play 3 CM! Why would you play Albrighton, Mahrez, Gray and Vardy if you are going to just lump the ball forward

4 minutes ago, WiFoxes said:

Claudio told the written press after the game that he "perhaps" has been too loyal to the players that won the league. "Give them one time, two times, three times, maybe this is too much"

Hope he means this. It's ****ing obvious to everyone else and the players must legit scare him if he is afraid to drop them. 

18 minutes ago, jordanlcfc said:

Shocking from most of our fans at swansea since the start. Terrible atmosphere for one of  most important games of the season, show Some desire aswell and Abit of fight 

You are joking right!!!! They travel all the way there to watch that shite costing them a fortune and in this cold and wet weather and they are going to be home late and have to be up for work. What did that team do today to warrant any backing!! They are getting thousands a week and couldn't give 2 sh!ts.... 

did u go???? And if u did, was u singing you head off

We've had some great runs in the past 5 years but also some pretty awful ones. Feb - May '13. October - December 14. And now. Certain players go missing when we're off form. The famous Leicester spirit that was lauded last season only seems to be in evidence when the times are good.

Guest LCFC_World
18 minutes ago, Aidan said:

What a bunch of nonsense!!! So, when the team succeeds it's because of Ranieri and when it fails it's because of the players?? This year's results prove clearly that Ranieri jumped on the LC momentum bandwagon last season and was more of an observer than his typical tinkerman. He had the chance to take over this season and look at the results! Again, Ranieri in all his career has never been nor shown that he was ever a good coach. In fact, most football experts were unanimous he would lead the LC club to the Championship. They were off by 1 season because they underestimated the team momentum discussed earlier. Period.

I was being sarcastic ?

Shocking. The statistics they have run up are absolutely ridiculous now.

The guy clearly has absolutely no clue what to do. The players should be ashamed of themselves, and as I've said consistently some of them need binning far more than Ranieri does. But it's his job to bin them, and he hasn't done it. The way he let January elapse without taking significant action was an insult. His interviews and press conferences for months now have been an insult.

2 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

You willy puller. 

Its been a nightmare, and if there were a decent replacement I would be up for a change of manager to get us to safety, but with that comment you've really embarrassed yourself. 

And **** off with all this Pearson bullshit; the guy that had us bottom for 6 months and finished 14th; the man who didn't win the title. 

He signed every player in the title-winning team. We were in title-winning form when he left - you might run with that and point out Ranieri has not improved the team at any point during his tenure. He took over a team in title-winning form and kept them there. He deserves immense credit for that of course. But he walked into a dream.

If he'd had his way, we wouldn't have gone through with the Kante signing! We'd have had this season last year if that had been the case. That's why there are grounds to call him a fraud.

7 minutes ago, WiFoxes said:

Claudio told the written press after the game that he "perhaps" has been too loyal to the players that won the league. "Give them one time, two times, three times, maybe this is too much"

Yes.

Hes been a fool, in as much as he's been too loyal to last season's heros, and now we are in the shit and it may be too late.

The defence seem to bypass the midfield, long ball straight to vardy. It's not worked all season so why would it work now, pointless investing in a new midfielder if we dont play through them.

Gray tries, you can tell from his demeanour he is frustrated with the performances of individuals. 

Two of the subs should of started today, after their performances against derby. Benalouanne should be making the starting 11. 

As as much as I do think Ranieri should walk for refusing to change the back four. I do think he will get till after the Sevilla legs. ?

2 minutes ago, Chelve84 said:

You are joking right!!!! They travel all the way there to watch that shite costing them a fortune and in this cold and wet weather and they are going to be home late and have to be up for work. What did that team do today to warrant and backing!! They are getting thousands a week and couldn't give 2 sh!ts.... 

did u go???? And if u did, was u singing you head off

Yeah i was Singing my head off. Yeah fans travel all the way and pay £30 to watch that shower of shit. Players Didnt warrant a backing after going 1/2 nil down but from the start no desire, no atmosphere for a massive game 

1 hour ago, Kitchandro said:

Shut up Thrac, King is not saving this shower of shit.

When has he ever looked good at this level?

Just do one.

I've already taken a break for weeks and watched this nightmare unfold without saying a word.

King might not save this "shit" but I seem to recall he was there for most of our great escape after our period of setbacks,.

And he'll at least restore some rhythm, cohesion and respectability as in actually helping to threaten the opposition goal and not giving away needless chances.     

King controls the ball instantly and moves it in more or less the same movement. That gives team-mates like Gray the fractions of additional time that allow them to assess situations and cause some damage.

No-one found that space today.

Between your insults perhaps you could open your eyes and recognise as much.

People talk about N'Didi but he's been a loser in every Premiership game  he's played in and we haven't scored in any of them.

No I don't heap all the blame on him. Or Drinkwater. Or even the damp squid that Vardy's become.

But together they've just not functioned as the heart of our side ought to do - in any sense. Scoring goals, creating goals or stopping goals. 

Despite what some think it's not all about our defence. Just some of it.  

And no I don't see King as the long term solution - having believed, and said along with many others, that we should have signed a creative, fast-passing midfielder pre-season far less failing to sign one even in January.   

Ndidi and gray don't deserve that. Both excellent, never gave up and let down by those around him. Mahrez was better second half. Slimani missed his big chance but it was better with him in the team. 

Drinkwater worst player on the pitch again and that's saying something with Wes Morgan on the pitch. 

Just not happening for vardy, thought he was better in general play than he has been but he just gets in the way. 

I dont think our other defensive options are much better but to not even try them is astonishing. 

Archived