Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Please respect our owners

2 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

we should be showing our appreciation for our owners on monday, more so than ranieri tbh.

all the abuse our owners have had from the footballing world, is a disgrace.

a chant of 'we've got the best owners in the world' will do.

Yeah good luck with that. :unsure:

3 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

we should be showing our appreciation for our owners on monday, more so than ranieri tbh.

all the abuse our owners have had from the footballing world, is a disgrace.

a chant of 'we've got the best owners in the world' will do.

Get a grip of yourself.

15 hours ago, Will Loz said:

Hate them with a passion - they are quiters and short term idiots with zero loyalty. They can sod off! I am big on loyalty and I don'T think I can support this club with their disgusting way they have behaved. I am in the 'we win and lose together' mentality. I am not the sort of person who would grass or turn my back on a real mate. 

Clearly a plastic that knows nothing about the club beyond last season. Pathetic comment. Absolutely pathetic. I hope you do stop 'supporting' Leicester, we need less people like you. Jog on.

3 hours ago, Jakemoore said:

That's a stupid point. They have no control over the European matches. 

Soon people will be telling us they had no control over the decision to sack Ranieri.

Absolutely awful what the media and other leicester fans  are saying about our owners they have done so much for the club. It's annoying because leicester fans moan about not wanting to go down. Ranieri gets sacked and they start moaning. He has played a massive role in our awful performances this season. Yes the players have to take some blame but he picks them and sends them out. It was a lose lose situation for the owners. If we kept ranieri we were going down. What happened last season is in the past that won't keep us up. I thought after the Swansea game ranieri was over 

City wouldn't be where they are today were it not for these owners and they now need to save the season.It is the players who have let Ranieri and the club down and now they have to step up to the plate.

Much as I admired Ranieri and the job he did , and much as I am sorry to see him go in this manner he will pick up a very nice compensation packet the likes of which none of us would ever know. Keep it in perspective.

11 hours ago, lcfcdamo said:

Haha u think they choose who we are going to buy and how can you stop people leaving if they really want to leave you are the deluded one and contacts if they didn't offer them you think everyone would of stayed they did wot they think is best for thr club and have got every decision right 

I never said they choose who we buy but they do sign off on Transfers, and yes you can stop people leaving that's we have Contracts and both parties are obliged to honour them.

As for players leaving or not there's a lot more too it than the Money. But in our case we paid too much especially with Vardy for too little talent. It unlikely they would have got that amount from anyone else as there wasn't that many Clubs interested.  At the same time we were offering big Contracts Spurs were signing Kane and Alli to 70 k Contracts. It's these bi money contracts which has caused trouble in the squad.

Yes I accept they've done what they thought best for the Club but that doesn't hide the fact that they have made mistakes. But that's ok provided they learn from them otherwise relegation might be an expensive lesson. 

But you believe what you will. 

The owners are the only ones genuinely looking out for the future of the club (yes it may be linked to their pockets) more so than the players or anyone else. They didn't do this to piss people off, it was the right thing to do.

Doesn't make it any less sad, Ranieri is a legend yes, bigger than the club, no.

52 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I never said they choose who we buy but they do sign off on Transfers, and yes you can stop people leaving that's we have Contracts and both parties are obliged to honour them.

As for players leaving or not there's a lot more too it than the Money. But in our case we paid too much especially with Vardy for too little talent. It unlikely they would have got that amount from anyone else as there wasn't that many Clubs interested.  At the same time we were offering big Contracts Spurs were signing Kane and Alli to 70 k Contracts. It's these bi money contracts which has caused trouble in the squad.

Yes I accept they've done what they thought best for the Club but that doesn't hide the fact that they have made mistakes. But that's ok provided they learn from them otherwise relegation might be an expensive lesson. 

But you believe what you will. 

I will all i no is we would be nowhere without them 

5 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

I will all i no is we would be nowhere without them 

On that point we agree, They have been great for the Club but to say they haven't made mistakes is wrong. We had a real chance to move to the next level this season and it's been wasted by whoever at the Club. What they really need to do now is spend the money on the right Manager as he's the one that can take us to the next level.

The fact people are slagging off the owners is disgusting, the amount of trouble and debt we were in before them was incredible. Whilst other clubs have had foreign investment and have brought mass change and unrest, ours have quietly built and steadied the ship and made us who we are. Those slating us can't open their eyes to see how much that we need them. 

4 hours ago, Jock Wallace said:

They promised to get us to the champions league within 5 years and they have...  Sing for King Claudio but I hope there's a song for the owners... 

I thought it was Europe so I'm assuming they meant the Europa league.

Archived