Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Please respect our owners

10 hours ago, Will Loz said:

Hate them with a passion - they are quiters and short term idiots with zero loyalty. They can sod off! I am big on loyalty and I don'T think I can support this club with their disgusting way they have behaved. I am in the 'we win and lose together' mentality. I am not the sort of person who would grass or turn my back on a real mate. 

TWAT...

2 hours ago, Jakemoore said:

So all the free beer, doughnuts, t-shirts, scarves - what more do you lot want? They have looked after us brilliantly. 

Not stinging people for Euro home games in an already expensive season and less King Power branding round the ground would be great.

There's no doubt our Owners have been brilliant for us that's a given but they have also made mistakes or at least their staff have. I also love the way they keep in the background never seeking the limelight. It's unfortunate the way things have unfolded but that happens in life and business, especially Football.  I'm sure they will have learned something from this season and will be unlikely to make the same mistakes again. I don't for a minute blame them as they've been nothing but fantastic for the Club and the Fans.

If I could offer them one piece of advice it's they need to spend the money to get the right Manager in and he'll make and repay that money tenfold.

9 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

Absolutely deluded. They've got so many decisions wrong in the past 9 months it's unbelievable. like the summer Tournament, poor signings, allowing Kante and Walsh to leave.

Inflated contracts et.

Haha u think they choose who we are going to buy and how can you stop people leaving if they really want to leave you are the deluded one and contacts if they didn't offer them you think everyone would of stayed they did wot they think is best for thr club and have got every decision right 

12 hours ago, Will Loz said:

Hate them with a passion - they are quiters and short term idiots with zero loyalty. They can sod off! I am big on loyalty and I don'T think I can support this club with their disgusting way they have behaved. I am in the 'we win and lose together' mentality. I am not the sort of person who would grass or turn my back on a real mate. 

Then **** off 

The owners will have been anguished about this decision, you could tell that in their statement , we have to trust they looked at the whole situation and they came to the conclusion the players were no longer responsive to CR, for whatever reason.

The players now need to show up for the rest of the season, if they don't ( I'm thinking the Hull game next week) they will find goodwill will turn to vitriol 

10 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

They what?

Please back that up with facts.

Are you stupid????? Please tell me you are joking the facts are they have gave so many free things to the supporters they have taken over when we were massively in debt heading in the wrong direction and then put there money into this club to get it were it was last season you really think we would of won the league last year if are owners never took over in the first place????

13 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Are you stupid????? Please tell me you are joking the facts are they have gave so many free things to the supporters they have taken over when we were massively in debt heading in the wrong direction and then put there money into this club to get it were it was last season you really think we would of won the league last year if are owners never took over in the first place????

Shame nobody told Portsmouth, Luton, Rangers etc that free fvcking doughnuts would've saved their clubs.

Their timing is as ever a bit crap - they easily could have waited until after Liverpool. 2-1 away against a top Spanish club is better than a lot of English teams do in the Champions League and had the football in the 2nd half ignited the season then maybe they could have kept him on. It is a sad day for the club and I am as ambivalent about the owners as ever - just rich folk playing at football who will be gone like a shot when the bubble bursts....

12 hours ago, Will Loz said:

Bloody hell. Go and support Blackburn or Blackpool and come back and tell us what you think of our owners then. We're damn lucky to have the Thais in charge

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

Not stinging people for Euro home games in an already expensive season and less King Power branding round the ground would be great.

That's a stupid point. They have no control over the European matches. 

I'm sure the owners must feel they've masterminded the rise of the club when in reality they've just financed it, with a lot of luck along the way.

Lost a lot of respect for them when they paraded the trophy round the stadium as if they'd personally won it. 

I'm sure we will continue to splash the cash and we will find success but the heart and soul of the club has gone for me, at least for now. 

Timing of the sacking is very poor. I hope it all works out and I wish them nothing but the best but I'm not their biggest fan right now. 

1 hour ago, Monk said:

I'm sure the owners must feel they've masterminded the rise of the club when in reality they've just financed it, with a lot of luck along the way.

Lost a lot of respect for them when they paraded the trophy round the stadium as if they'd personally won it. 

I'm sure we will continue to splash the cash and we will find success but the heart and soul of the club has gone for me, at least for now. 

Timing of the sacking is very poor. I hope it all works out and I wish them nothing but the best but I'm not their biggest fan right now. 

Good post.

Overall since they took over the club, the owners have been brilliant. I also don't think they are happy they had to make this decision, though on reflection it probably had to be made.

I agree with the timing and losing our soul. That's what really hurts right now. But I think it comes down to a falling out between manager and players and that puts the owners in a very tough spot unfortunately. 

Really need to get behind the owners and the players, siege mentality time.

Can cheer Raneri, but need to cheer the owners too this weekend. 

Bloody pretend supporters giving our owners abuse on Instagram. The owners need to feel that we understand it was a tough decision, but we are still behind them all the way. 

Archived