Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Please respect our owners

He was spending their money and he was managing their investment at the end of the day. Well within their rights to do as they please, the whole club was on fire when Pearson got sacked (all three times) and that turned out okay (again, all three times), so let's just see what happens ey. 

Listen I've not got anything against our owners but some of the things people say about them are nonsense. 

People call all them men of honour and principle but they have sacked Ranieri only weeks after saying they wouldn't at that they were behind him. They sacked 3 lads and a manager for links to racial abuse but wouldn't sack someone who strangled a woman.

Principles and honour have nothing to do with it.

1 hour ago, lcfcdamo said:

Oh behave you think not scoring a leauge goal in 2017 acceptable they have made the best decision for the football club u just look at all the other decision they have ever made and have got all 100% right 

Absolutely deluded. They've got so many decisions wrong in the past 9 months it's unbelievable. like the summer Tournament, poor signings, allowing Kante and Walsh to leave.

Inflated contracts et.

I don't blame the owners for making this decision, they need to protect their club, I put the blame firmly at the under performing players for the removal of Claudio, the players need to have a long  hard look at themselves, they certainly owe the fans big time, Now for them to stand up and be counted 

As Claudio said, he was the head of the fish, but now our fish ain't swimming at all. This is a brutal, money induced, often ridiculous business that can't be modelled anywhere else. I only hope by making the change the owners have something better than what Claudio would have delivered; otherwise it's only change for the sake of it and we then can't necessarily blame the replacement with 10 or so games to get us out of trouble. This has an eerie feeling of a possible repeat of the Holloway and Mandaric days before our relegation to the third tier and Div 1. 

It looks like the press are trying to whip up some fury against our owners.

At the end of the day, we would be in a far worse position without their involvement in this club.  Let us not forget that it was their vision for Leicester to be a top 6 club and they have delivered that.  I think they intend to make changes to try to get us back up towards the top of the league next season.

I hope that instead of events and the press dividing us, we unite and get behind the team to make sure we are still in this league next season.

You never know, we might even have a shot at the Champions League while we are at it !!

39 minutes ago, Doggy said:

I don't blame the owners for making this decision, they need to protect their club, I put the blame firmly at the under performing players for the removal of Claudio, the players need to have a long  hard look at themselves, they certainly owe the fans big time, Now for them to stand up and be counted 

Sack them players too to protect the club !

1 hour ago, Kitchandro said:

They what?

Please back that up with facts.

I was referring to buying the stadium and writing off the debt. Our financial future was secure before we got promoted.

19 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Respect, you get what you give!...

Capitalism sucks... a great man sacked for a fistfull of dollars.

not fistfull of $

the owners have $$ 

it's to prevent foxes from be trapped..into championship lair

19 hours ago, ozleicester said:

which is about $$

players leaving.. 

crowd nos. down

is not football about $.. even you need money to watch live or sky

football = $$ face it,... no money = no kante

no money = drinky & the rest of his crew wont sign for new season

This will have hurt them as they obviously had / have a love for Claudio. 

Unfortuanately as someone said above, business is business. 

Are some of the players toxic? Maybe, I anticipate a clearout in the summer.

10 hours ago, Will Loz said:

Hate them with a passion - they are quiters and short term idiots with zero loyalty. They can sod off! I am big on loyalty and I don'T think I can support this club with their disgusting way they have behaved. I am in the 'we win and lose together' mentality. I am not the sort of person who would grass or turn my back on a real mate. 

You are an idiot. 

Archived