Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Please respect our owners

8 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

It's very saddening that they had to make this decision but it's theirs to make.

They sacked Sven and brought back Pearson. Got us promoted

They sacked Pearson and reinstated him hours later. Pulled off the Greatest Escape

They sacked Pearson after OrgyGate and hired Claudio. Won the bloody Premier League

I believe in them.

And they wouldn't have appointed Claudio if he didn't apply, it wold have ended up being Lennon and we'd have been down and marooned in the championship by now (seriously, great player, poor manager). Certainly don't have faith in any process Rudkin is involved in given his transfer record.

6 minutes ago, Will Loz said:

I am big on loyalty and I don'T think I can support this club with their disgusting way they have behaved.

Joined March 2016, can't support Leicester City anymore. Don't worry, I'm sure you're not alone. :wave:

They're fvcked if they do and they're fvcked if they don't.

The reaction on here ranges from "hallelujah, well overdue" to "fvcking disgusting" with many people sad but understanding at the same time. What are they supposed to do? 

Only time will tell whether they made the right call or not, but I respect their decision and I think the wording of their statement is testament to how difficult a decision this must have been and how hard it was for them to do it.

They're far from perfect but beat just about any other owners by a country mile. And by far from perfect I mean that they are business men and will be ruthless if/when needed. Let's hope this gamble/right thing to do works out. 

1 minute ago, ajthefox said:

They're fvcked if they do and they're fvcked if they don't.

The reaction on here ranges from "hallelujah, well overdue" to "fvcking disgusting" with many people sad but understanding at the same time. What are they supposed to do? 

Only time will tell whether they made the right call or not, but I respect their decision and I think the wording of their statement is testament to how difficult a decision this must have been and how hard it was for them to do it.

Don't read the BBC HYS column, you'd think the football club, owners down to fans, had been out murdering children and puppies. 

The owners intentions shouldn't be questioned. We were at stick or twist stage, the statement a few weeks ago was designed to put everyone on the same page but it didn't work, and with what is going on behind the scenes I think, regrettably, it's the right decision.

They deserve a lot more respect than they are getting from most quarters. 

Players and managers come and go... These owners have been with us for a while and seem to want to be with us for a long time. They want success for the club. They've brought success to the club. I trust them.

They've done an amazing amount for this club. But I'm a bit tired of hearing about how loyal and honourable they are (which seems to be completely based on their nationality) when they use our title celebrations to carry around a painting of an autocratic ruler then sack the man that won them the league less than a year later.

47 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

And they wouldn't have appointed Claudio if he didn't apply, it wold have ended up being Lennon and we'd have been down and marooned in the championship by now (seriously, great player, poor manager). Certainly don't have faith in any process Rudkin is involved in given his transfer record.

Funny thing is we did seem to 'stumble' on appointing Ranieri after spending 2 weeks wooing Hiddink (Alledgedly).

Love Claudio.

Respect the Owners for making a difficult decision. They will take stick from people who are blinded by their love for Claudio, but just because a decision breaks your heart doesn't mean it is not the right decision to make.

I thank both for what they have done and are doing.

53 minutes ago, Will Loz said:

Hate them with a passion - they are quiters and short term idiots with zero loyalty. They can sod off! I am big on loyalty and I don'T think I can support this club with their disgusting way they have behaved. I am in the 'we win and lose together' mentality. I am not the sort of person who would grass or turn my back on a real mate. 

Oh behave you think not scoring a leauge goal in 2017 acceptable they have made the best decision for the football club u just look at all the other decision they have ever made and have got all 100% right 

What's come out about Claudio in recent weeks left the owners with no option. He was never going to turn things around and so had to go difficult as it was for them.

They've been very good for our Club since day one and regardless of personal opinions on the rights and wrongs of the sackings they deserve our full respect and support.

Their proactive approach convinces me that their not finished with success yet and will continue to strive for more.

Our owners have been class since day one. I believe and trust in them whole heartedly and without hesitation. I also think they have someone ready to start as early as tomorrow which is why they sacked him today and not before Sevilla. 

11 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Our owners have been class since day one. I believe and trust in them whole heartedly and without hesitation. I also think they have someone ready to start as early as tomorrow which is why they sacked him today and not before Sevilla. 

Successful, yes.

Not sure about 'class'.

Archived