Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

22 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I tell you whose bee class this season Fernando Llorente, an animal in the air and very good at leading the line. Pay them £5 million and Ulloa.

Yeah, he's quality. He's been linked with Chelsea recently though& he's very lazy and not mobile. Won't suit our play style at all, if we were to develop into a possesion side them definitely.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I tell you whose bee class this season Fernando Llorente, an animal in the air and very good at leading the line. Pay them £5 million and Ulloa.

Would rather go for Lacina Traore, always thought if an English club to a gamble with him he's got the attributes to succeed in England. 

31 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Just watching saturdays soccer am & Ruddy has basically done a come n get me plea to all premier league clubs.... for free get him in & get rid of Zieler.

I'd rather get Stockdale on a free if Zieler leaves.

Just now, notnow john said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/efl/

youre probably right the the last thing we need is a midfielder that can pass to a team mate,

score goals and make them.

But he plays in a possesion based sides in a midfield 3? He's a quality player but I reckon he'd be more suited to a Bournemouth type team where he can create and get in between the lines etc. 

34 minutes ago, notnow john said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/efl/

youre probably right the the last thing we need is a midfielder that can pass to a team mate,

score goals and make them.

He's not mobile enough to play our style, pretty shoddy at tracking opposition runners, against Reading he let them waltz past him. In a tippy tappy possession based packed midfield he's fine, but for us he'd be a slightly better Andy King. Players like Seri, Silva, Ziyech, Boudebouz can offer much, much more. The gulf from the EPL is significant. Hence why most PL teams look overseas nowadays. Matty James is a decent PL backup player when fit, Barnsley thought he was the next Lampard!

42 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Cant believe we have not gone for Defoe. Even if he is not on our radar its frustrating to see teams like Bournemouth have a deal like that tied up already.

An out and out No.9, he'll want to start every week and he wants a three year contract?Trust me, him and Vardy would be getting in each other's way. Iheanacho is a much better option, over 10 years more playing time too.

3 hours ago, RoyFox said:

An out and out No.9, he'll want to start every week and he wants a three year contract?Trust me, him and Vardy would be getting in each other's way. Iheanacho is a much better option, over 10 years more playing time too.

Yeah I agree. Prefer signing players with sell-on value 

Archived