Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

Think the majority of our fans are in agreement on the positions we need to strengthen. Think Maguire, Adam Smith and Sigurdsson would be really good additions. I'd love us to get Emil Forsberg or Davy Klaassen. Both are probably looking at 'bigger and better' teams than us though unfortunately.

52 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

Think the majority of our fans are in agreement on the positions we need to strengthen. Think Maguire, Adam Smith and Sigurdsson would be really good additions. I'd love us to get Emil Forsberg or Davy Klaassen. Both are probably looking at 'bigger and better' teams than us though unfortunately.

Klassen is Everton bound 

9 hours ago, berniethebolt said:

Zabaleta - worth a punt? Rightback is always been an area where I thought we were light. I personally think he has a good few miles left on his clock. I suspect his wages will be a massive barrier but I've always been impressed with him and his attitude over the years, a real professional. Free transfer like Fuchs.

Looks like Galatasaray are rumored.

Yes. Zaba would be great here. 

1 hour ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

They have Europa league and will lose Barkley so I think they'll get both 

I'm starting to think that barkley might be worth a punt. I can't see any of the big teams wanting him and with a year left on his contract he'd be cheaper than normal. He'd have something to prove and has the sort of quality we lack. Stock in a 25m bid and tell them we'll wait when they say no.

12 minutes ago, toddybad said:

I'm starting to think that barkley might be worth a punt. I can't see any of the big teams wanting him and with a year left on his contract he'd be cheaper than normal. He'd have something to prove and has the sort of quality we lack. Stock in a 25m bid and tell them we'll wait when they say no.

:wes:not a chance I'm afraid 

16 minutes ago, toddybad said:

lol

We need 2 centre backs, one who can score with his head from set pieces a Craig Dawson type, a creative midfielder, Riyad's head seems somewhere else, so sell him, sell Slimani not saying he's poor just think we could do better, and buy Iheanacho from Man City, young and looks tidy.

Offload  Musa, Mendy, Benny and with the money from them buy a new mop and bucket for the changing rooms. 

SIGN BOUDEBOUZ!!!!! His numbers are amazing. He is reportedly going for £12m, you can't fined better value for money in a CAM in this market.

He leads ligue 1 and Europe's top 5 leagues in chances created and has 11 goals and 8 assists. Great pen and free kick taker and can play as a LW. And even as an advanced CM. Just look at his numbers compared to the highly rated Bernardo SilvaIMG_20170520_192628.thumb.jpg.55dfbfded4bda3dedd4af597c62ab150.jpg

37 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Right. Gonna settle in and watch a guy who I'd like City to sign.

Attacking midfielder/no. 10 Josip Ilicic.

About to kick off for Fiorentina against Napoli

Ok, seen enough. Move on, he's not our type of player. Too lazy, too slow.

14 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Insigne.

Just make an audacious bid/s for him.

Exactly the type of forward the team needs.

Vardy-like and is great technically.

Napoli play champions league football every season and have a really good squad (mertens, Kouilbaly, milik, diwara etc)

42 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Ok, seen enough. Move on, he's not our type of player. Too lazy, too slow.

lol Could have told you that. There's a reason he's only at Fiorentina at his age.

Archived