Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

2 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Insigne.

Just make an audacious bid/s for him.

Exactly the type of forward the team needs.

Vardy-like and is great technically.

We've got about as good a chance of signing him as we have Messi

29 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Good player Tuna to be fair

is he out of contract ?

1 year left according to wiki...we could get him for around 10 million. 29 in November though, I actually thought he was younger.

On 2017-5-20 at 20:24, FoxinNotts said:

Ok, seen enough. Move on, he's not our type of player. Too lazy, too slow.

So why did you want city to sign him before the match if you hadn't ever seen him?

23 minutes ago, toddybad said:

So why did you want city to sign him before the match if you hadn't ever seen him?

Jeeez, transfer police! It's just abit of fun mate. I had seen bits of him before. He's a no10. We desperately need that creative link in behind Vardy or Slimani. I thought he'd be the man. I no longer want City to sign him. 

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

Jeeez, transfer police! It's just abit of fun mate. I had seen bits of him before. He's a no10. We desperately need that creative link in behind Vardy or Slimani. I thought he'd be the man. I no longer want City to sign him. 

Have to say the comment you got was pretty fair and reserved... because over the two posts right next to each other, you've made yourself look a right tit! 

39 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Would anyone take Calum Chambers? I can see Arsenal having a clear out.

Definitely. Hes been treated awfully by Arsenal and is a solid prem defender. Hes young as is only going to get better too.

Right back from Bournemouth. I've been quite impressed with him. Quite solid and got a fair few assists this season too. Think we need a new right back, or at least competition there. Apparently Spurs want him back there, if/when Walker goes.

36 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Adam smith is decent isn't he? 

Right back from Bournemouth. I've been quite impressed with him. Quite solid and got a fair few assists this season too. Think we need a new right back, or at least competition there. Apparently Spurs want him back there, if/when Walker goes.

24 minutes ago, Rialto 290352 said:

Patrick Roberts from Manchester City if he is available and Celtic do not buy him permanently.  

Patrick Roberts is a great shout. We are not going to be able to buy players in their prime so we should carry on looking at players with potential. Hes never going to be able to break into the City team so we should be all over this. 

Come on Rudkin get your finger out, the season ended 20 hours ago, I would expect some pre-signing announcement by now!

Just thought I'd get the first Rudkin abuse of the close season in. :scarf:

Archived