Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dominicmsb

Football Kits 2017-18

On 6/27/2017 at 13:46, AjcW said:

Interesting a few teams seam to have the stupid puma dot thing in different places, like down the sides or in this case at the front... could well be a potential away/third template for us.

Large

I can't believe that's real, looks awful. The sponsor, the badge and the white stripe all looked photoshopped.

Inter/Roma kits above looks gorgeous.

Edited by ajthefox

The material on some of these kits looks really severe. The sleeves on the Inter one especially look like they're made out of some sort of carpet. It doesn't do it any favours.

I wouldn't say either of them blow me away. Nothing wrong with the shading on the Roma one but that only really has an effect up close, you wouldn't see it from the crowd.

Just now, Kitchandro said:

The material on some of these kits looks really severe. The sleeves on the Inter one especially look like they're made out of some sort of carpet. It doesn't do it any favours.

I wouldn't say either of them blow me away. Nothing wrong with the shading on the Roma one but that only really has an effect up close, you wouldn't see it from the crowd.

It'll just be sport tech fabric, like the sort of stuff Nike sell for Gym Kit. Makes sense for the players, perhaps like you say would look a little odd on the average fan. 

That Plymouth one is a disaster. It's a shame because I'd like to see more stripes/sashes, but the execution on that one is shocking. The sponsor is massively offensive as well.

On the other hand dark green is an awful colour so any design would have looked crap anyway.

2 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

What planet are you on? The home kit's about the smartest going this year.

Pretty sure it's a matter of personal opinion! 

The away kit is garbage! I will admit the home shirt does have a retro look to it which is pretty cool 

1 hour ago, sk3since03 said:

Pretty sure it's a matter of personal opinion! 

The away kit is garbage! I will admit the home shirt does have a retro look to it which is pretty cool 

I know, that's why I was expressing mine?

Away kit's not as good though, your'e right.

PUMA just full on waving the white flag this season lollol it looks like a server room!

dundee_2017_18_puma_away_kit.jpg

plymouth_argyle_17_18_puma_away_kit.jpg

Meanwhile... Bristol City/Sport who make their own kits have produced this nice effort.

bristol_city_17_18_bristol_sport_home_ki

AC Milan Away

ac_milan_17_18_adidas_away_kit.jpg

Barca Away

barcelona__17_18_nike_away_kit.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Rate that Bristol City top. Good of Plymouth to produce an away kit the same colour as their home one.

Bayern away. Based on a kit from 1997.

DDk1QwnXUAAbxk-.jpg:large

Bayern unique in that they regularly change the home shirt and never settle on one colour. 

They nearly always get it spot on with their designs in fairness. Rarely a bad bayern kit.