Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

32 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Image is legit as it’s the same as all other puma black launches today.IMG_1712.JPG.ded932366e0ef2d45362cc7a33364b56.JPG

If that's it, I hate it for the simple reason they've changed the colours of the badge. Hate that being done with a passion!!!! Its a BLUE badge ffs just put it in blue on the kit

5 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

If that's it, I hate it for the simple reason they've changed the colours of the badge. Hate that being done with a passion!!!! Its a BLUE badge ffs just put it in blue on the kit

The normal badge would ruin it

3 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Don't agree. Football kits are to represent your club, changing the badge colours to fit a design template is selling out: it's a football kit not a fashion statement!

You are free to think that but that's exactly why the home kit looks like shit, the colours just don't go together

3 minutes ago, hairmetalgamer said:

You are free to think that but that's exactly why the home kit looks like shit, the colours just don't go together

The home kit would look fine if the polka dots on the sleeve were just a simple stripe

2 minutes ago, hairmetalgamer said:

I know what you're saying of course but the badge is the most important part of the kit as that's what identifies it as a Leicester kit rather than another team that play in similar colours.

I'm not a stickler for tradition but its a pet hate when kit designers mess around with club badges. You should work around the badge and make the whole shirt look good without changing it, if that's your job.

27 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

So may jimmies being rustled. I love the fact it's rustling jimmies

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Wow that sponsor is getting bigger and bigger 

I like the way they have gone back to John Barnes type 80s shorts though 

It's the babies' kit, they're always like that

Archived