Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

2 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Love how they did a build up for a kit reveal and its the exactly the same as ****ing Newcastles. ahahahaha

To be fair they’ve got a nicer collar and no stupid shoulders. Also it’s striped so a nod to the home.

IMG_1716.PNG.1f5d89eefceddb4e1d36d2f916b28329.PNG

23 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

lollollol  Exactly what I was thinking

Tbf I dont know what Milktray gets so aggressive over every little thing. I post the same thing about blue and white every season. 

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Tbf I dont know what Milktray gets so aggressive over every little thing. I post the same thing about blue and white every season. 

I think it's for comedic effect

He has a point though, we've had black away kits before, we've had gold trim before, we've had all-blue home kits before. There is no danger that we're gonna do a Cardiff and completely bin the blue. Personally couldn't give a shit what colour the shorts are or if there's no white detail on our home kit, it doesn't matter. 

Not awful but not great either. Think the gold badge suits it and it'd look stupid with the usual colours on. As with the home kit, the ****ing awful pattern on the shoulders and the sleeve tabs don't do it any favours

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

I don't like black and gold badge or is that not debatable 

No you're not allowed to like anything that doesn't go with the kit. Lets just not bother even putting the badge on our kits as it messes up the nice colour scheme and makes people look uncool :rolleyes:

55 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I apologise if you deemed that offensive I'm a nice guy and love everyone don't get yourself down about it you silly sausage 

Archived