Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

Loads of clubs are doing the monochrome badges on kits atm, it's just a fashion fad.

Don't like it? Fine.

But if anyone seriously thinks it damages the identity of the club they need serious ****ing words with themselves tbh.

It's amazing how the exact same template can look a bit ropey depending on the colours 

I don't mind the home kit at all, in fact I like it! (Do shoot me) 

But this away one looks great, not so much for playing in (black kits don't look great on the pitch imo) but as a leisure shirt it's pretty naise!!! Overall pretty happy!! 

Can't wait for the lilac away 3rd kit :ph34r:

1 minute ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

I know it's for branding purpose, but if the badge has to be monochrome I would have loved it to be the old running fox logo

Or place it on the back of the neck of the shirt ! Would be cool 

I like that, but I'm not a massive fan of having an away kit that's the same as the home kit but in different colours. 

One of the main reasons I hate Nike and Adidas kits. Every single one of them is the same. Man City's kit this year is a joke. All they've done is change the colour of the sleeves!

Archived