Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

58 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Still baffles me what Chris Coleman is doing there. Could have had a decent job on the back of the Wales one.

Fails here and he may never get the chance again!

He's not a great manager. Sunderland is a crap job for virtually everyone but his club record is patchy at best.

Guest FriendlyRam

I really do fancy Fulham to make a late run, i know someone on here said the same a few weeks back. Cardiff have had their pants down with that fee lol

We signed jerome and palmer so weve got plenty of cover in the attacking areas despite losing russell and martin, martin is no loss at all, definitely looked out of place under rowett. Villa are right on us though.

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Forest had a busy day signing players.

Lee Tomlin

Jack Colback

Joe Lolley

Adlene Guedioura

Costel Pantillimon

Askhan Dejagh

Isn't he from Leicester or something?

His name rings a bell for some reason.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

16 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Isn't he from Leicester or something?

His name rings a bell for some reason.

Yeah he's a Leicester lad. Been linked with a move here a couple of times when we were a championship club, but probably just lazy journalism.

• Thanks 1

On ‎01‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 15:01, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Forest had a busy day signing players.

Lee Tomlin

Jack Colback

Joe Lolley

Adlene Guedioura

Costel Pantillimon

Askhan Dejagh

Decent signings to be fair.

11 hours ago, Nalis said:

Wonder when the last time 2 teams had consecutive relegations from the top 2 tiers in the same season?

Think its only happened to two teama or something in the whole of the Premier League era and they were in different seasons.

Wolves got relegated and then relegated again but I'm not sure about two seperate sides doing it. I don't think Sunderland will go though but for Hull, they've sort of done what Wigan have done in terms of climbing the leagues and now falling back.

30 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Wolves got relegated and then relegated again but I'm not sure about two seperate sides doing it. I don't think Sunderland will go though but for Hull, they've sort of done what Wigan have done in terms of climbing the leagues and now falling back.

Good riddance to Hull. Shite away day and abhorrent fanbase.