Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

I've got no problem with him giving a red card, though it was borderline.

I have more of a problem with the general standard of refs in this league. I've seen several worse challenges than that on Jota alone that have resulted in just a yellow or even less. I think that's the reason Nuno gets so worked up about the refs on the touchline.

The same ref tonight sent off Coady away at Sheff Utd when we lost there too.

Oh and I thought the foul on Jota should have been a pen too. Looked either on or over the line to me and the ref took the easy option.

I think it's fair to say my neighbours probably know we just scored there.

Fantastic result after things looked to be going against us in that first half. At 1-1 we looked like we could go on and win it but I never expected to. Cavaleiro changed the game for us when he came on.

Douglas' left foot is absolutely incredible. How he has gone off club's radars for all this time is crazy. £1m he cost us!!

Guest FriendlyRam

Bare in mind we got well stuffed at bristol (4-1), so to survive that long with 10 men and then turn it around is the mark of a championship winning side. The battle for 2nd starts now, gonna be nervy from now on.

Well Brizzle chucked that away. Stupid sending off when in total control. Fair play to Wolves for keeping going though.

It was a good move to get in behind them. Keeper maybe at fault.

Marlon Pack though :nigel:

Cruyff turn to keep the ball in when he could have let it go out for a goal kick. Then fouls Saiss for the free kick.

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

It was a good move to get in behind them. Keeper maybe at fault.

Marlon Pack though :nigel:

Cruyff turn to keep the ball in when he could have let it go out for a goal kick. Then fouls Saiss for the free kick.

Unbelievable really. Such bad game management. So out of character for how professional they've been this season. 

Guest FriendlyRam
8 minutes ago, The Bear said:

e09e3c3b3bb06d70c94bbc01bb727ef9.jpg

emoji13.pngemoji13.pngemoji13.png

Yeah i love a celebration like that, a man that cares and it feeds to the players. Rowett seems a tad more conservative compared to your gaffer ?

Not sure what Forest think they can achieve. They are mid table where they should be. They survived relegation last season on goal difference (goal scored) and their squad is pretty average. They still have Hobbs and Mills on their books. 

3 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Genuinely forgot Forest existed.

Quick look at the league table and 14th in the league doesn't seem so bad for such a poverty outfit?

I completely forgot they existed as well.

Quick look at their recent results and their results reflect their position, 14th. After couple of relegation fights seasons surely midtable nothingness would be a success for them i would have thought.

Edited by Koke

16 hours ago, The Bear said:

I think it's fair to say my neighbours probably know we just scored there.

Fantastic result after things looked to be going against us in that first half. At 1-1 we looked like we could go on and win it but I never expected to. Cavaleiro changed the game for us when he came on.

Douglas' left foot is absolutely incredible. How he has gone off club's radars for all this time is crazy. £1m he cost us!!

Amazing what sort of players you can get for & million or less isn’t it. 

5BCA8DF3-2023-4544-8E70-3F231940015E.jpeg

• Like 1