Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
silebyboy

PS Plus Games

On 01/03/2018 at 09:09, lgfualol said:

Really big month. I have played Bloodborne and even though I liked the concept and world, it made me rage like nothing else ever has. I had no patience so got a refund. 

I am looking forward to playing Ratchet & Clank though!

Absolute shame you didn't stick with it, one of the best games I've ever played next to Dark Souls. The first level is like a wall, it's designed like this but once you pass it it's so satisfying, If you struggled just view a guide

9 hours ago, splinterdream said:

Absolute shame you didn't stick with it, one of the best games I've ever played next to Dark Souls. The first level is like a wall, it's designed like this but once you pass it it's so satisfying, If you struggled just view a guide

Yea probably could have stuck with it but I only really play games to destress and Bloodborne did the opposite haha. I went back to my easy games like fifa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

GOW3 - great, good visuals lol, but I've completed it.

Destiny 2 - I can imagine me binning this within 20 minutes of installing it, just like the beta for the original Destiny.  

Could someone please tell me it's worth the download?  If it's significantly better than Destiny, I might be willing to give it a go.  

There are a few more cross titles thrown in as well. 

Tbf, the titles have been decent over the last few months - I still have Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls and Mafia 3 to finish.

3 hours ago, silebyboy said:

I know, but having never played any of the Destiny games I thought I’d give it a go. It may help pass the time until RDR2 finally arrives. 

Tbh Destiny is only enjoyable if you’ve got a group around you. As a purely solo experience is pretty dreadful but it was never meant to be played that way. If you haven’t got people with you it’s essentially a shit borderlands in space without the charm.

Youve never really experienced destiny unless you’ve done a raid, I’ve got a lot of bad things to say about destiny but they really do provide some of the best set pieces of this generation.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...